Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East Summer Predictions

Originally posted by jkozak View Post
    The bold may be true, but that's about it.. at least now everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about hahahahahahahahah
    Right... I mean why try to defend your article and your position by responding to someone else comments when you can make "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH's" and dismiss it as ignorance

As an FYI, it's usually the guy that keeps declaring that someone else doesn't know what they are talking about that is the ignorant one. Anywho... don't you have some studying to do... sophmore year is a tough one.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Right... I mean why try to defend your article and your position by responding to someone else comments when you can make "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH's" and dismiss it as ignorance

As an FYI, it's usually the guy that keeps declaring that someone else doesn't know what they are talking about that is the ignorant one. Anywho... don't you have some studying to do... sophmore year is a tough one.
      And it's usually the ones who go digging into the author's personal life to defend their argument that have none in the first place. I came here expecting some criticism... it comes with doing this.. but you don't deserve a response at this point. You just aren't making sense. As far as the sophomore dig... I have nothing to hide hahahah

Comment

jc, please get back on your meds immediately.

As far as Gillies is concerned, most people expect him to leave after this season, particularly if he does well again. Kiprusoff is 36 and has one more year under contract. Gillies is pretty much the top prospect in the organization at the position. If he does well in Hockey East he will move on and get paid. It's still a position that requires a good amount of work to be put in at the pro level prior to breaking through (Howard and Schneider are both good examples), which is still a big step up from D1. He wouldn't have much to prove (or gain) by staying at PC if he has another very good season.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by jkozak View Post
          And it's usually the ones who go digging into the author's personal life to defend their argument ?....You just aren't making sense
          I don't know what you are talking about pot ???

*****http://badattitudes.com/MT/tin_foil_hat.gif******

Comment

I almost hope Hokydad reappears
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Kiprusoff is 36 and has one more year under contract.
              *****http://p.twimg.com/Ar6iBcLCMAAjVhN.jpg******

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                the UML/UVM thing is fun. I need to be more of a jerk on these threads. No one has the same enmity towards PC. Even jcarter is just casually speculating that Gillies might have a bad year...
                Hire Pooley!
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                  I almost hope Hokydad reappears
                  He has, but not in this thread.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    jc, please get back on your meds immediately.

As far as Gillies is concerned, most people expect him to leave after this season, particularly if he does well again. Kiprusoff is 36 and has one more year under contract. Gillies is pretty much the top prospect in the organization at the position. If he does well in Hockey East he will move on and get paid. It's still a position that requires a good amount of work to be put in at the pro level prior to breaking through (Howard and Schneider are both good examples), which is still a big step up from D1. He wouldn't have much to prove (or gain) by staying at PC if he has another very good season.
                    Calgary is in a full rebuilding mode and yes Gillies is their top goaltending prospect,but I wouldn't be surprise to see him play 3 yrs @ PC then head to Calgarys AHL Club for a few seasons...he has talent but 3 yrs @ PC won't hurt him and with Calgarys rebuilding,one year won't make a difference unless its all about the money.

Comment

Hockey East: 1.UML 2.Notre Dame 3.BC 4.UNH 5.Providence 6.BU 7.Maine 8.Merrimack 9.Vermont 10.UMass 11 Northeastern ***Frozen 4 Philadephia 2014: UML/Miami-Ohio/Minnesota/Western Michigan***

Comment

Some interesting comments from Jeff Jackson on ND's switch to Hockey East including his praise for the upgraded competition in new league

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....-jeff-costello
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post

It's not as hard as sophomore year...
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                            It's not as hard as sophomore year...
                            *****http://troll.me/images/creepy-willy-wonka/internet-spelling-police-eh-yoo-cann-gow-too-hel.jpg******

Comment

We all make mistakes. After all this is an interweb massage bored.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
                                We all make mistakes. After all this is an interweb massage bored.
                                Yes, but making a simple spelling error when telling someone else they are ignorant is delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X