Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is the competition?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't regularly check the D1 boards, because it tends to attract most idiotic of all posters, of which you're example 1a or 1b.
    Since you "don't regularly check the D1 boards" most of your nearly twenty-six thousand posts must have been about DIII teams. You gotta be a real entity. Which backup DIII goalie will have the best won-lost record this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
      Since you "don't regularly check the D1 boards" most of your nearly twenty-six thousand posts must have been about DIII teams. You gotta be a real entity. Which backup DIII goalie will have the best won-lost record this year?
      You're pretty dim, aren't you? Also, like another poster in another thread already today, post count argument means you automatically lose. Have a ****ty day.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
        Posters regularly discuss issues related to the sport that go beyond stats, winning percentages and league standings. Sometimes as stand alone threads, but often within season threads. However, you clearly are here to troll and come from a foundation that you do not appreciate NCAA hockey in any way, shape or form. Were you to posit a proposition that wasn't obviously intended to disparage a game at a site in which the majority of visitors covet at most or enjoy at least, you'd gain far more traction and buy-in. It's more than ok to ask questions - hell call out the emperor even - but your end game has never been resolution (either by fellow posters and certainly never by yourself) but rather a sly attempt to take potshots at the sport, its administrators, players and fans. That's about as diplomatic as I can be given what I really think about what you do here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Ponies are a perfect fit for any osorojo thread.
          *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1522_Pinkie_Pie_party_cannon_2.gif******
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oh USCHO. You never ever change.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Oh USCHO. You never ever change.
              *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8737_medium.jpg******
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
              X