Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM Offseason Thread- Summer 2013

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    Reynolds ... who needed to be helped off the ice ...did not.
    Needed to be helped off the ice?!?!? Yikes!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
      Needed to be helped off the ice?!?!? Yikes!!!
      Looked to me like it might have been a knee injury. I hate to see that sort of thing, especially in an exhibition game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayden_Stoff View Post
        Looked to me like it might have been a knee injury. I hate to see that sort of thing, especially in an exhibition game.
        Yes. That stinks. I heard it is a striained mcl or something like that and he should be ok in a few weeks. Anyone know why Lenz got scratched today? As far as yesterday's game it was really hard to tell because team they were playing was so bad but the two freshman d looked ok and I thought freshman forwards were just ok. Puskarich can shoot but in hockey eat tempo might struggle a little.
        Last edited by catmandoo; 10-06-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Re: UVM Offseason Thread- Summer 2013

Reynolds out for the season - http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...lds-out-season

Sucks big time. Sneddon is a class act guy and even he is saying it was a dirty play. How do *******s like that live with themselves? Any guesses if this has implications for exhibition games next year?

Oh, and I would guess that Lenz was out simply because based on who Sneddon wanted to see play. All the Freshman plus Kyle Mountain. A number of guys had to sit. I'm wondering how much I will see DeCenzo (who played top line center occasionally his Freshman year) and Kyle Mountain this year.

Of the freshman #5 - Hamilton, #1 - Santaguida, #22 - Shaw, and #20 - Bradley all impressed me. Hamilton, I think he will be the best play making D by the end of the season. Shaw, I hope he can dominate the crease on PP and I'm sure other teams are going to hate playing against him. Shaw, sick passes and play-making. Good speed too. Santaguida, pre-season hype seems to be correct. He didn't look out of place and I expect him to push Hoff for playing time.

Really sucks about Reynolds, if you haven't met him he's a class act off the ice (or was the time that I met him). Def deserves better. I know it's hard to tell in exhibition games but Brickley, Markinson, and Paliotta, and Massar all look ready for solid contributions this year. And I'll call it right now... minute this season is over, Paliotta is off to the AHL.

Comment

Working...
          X