X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Recruiting Thread, 2014 and beyond

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Thanks, couldn't remember his name.

Heisenberg also thinks Metcalf's commitment is for 2016.
    good to see a goalie... but with that madison team location I was thinking it'd be another man in our d-man pipeline
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

http://www.madcapshockey.com/roster_...434?subseason= info on metcalf.

Comment

The season is over for recruit Evan Anderson and the Langley Rivermen as they were eliminated from the BCHL playoffs by Prince George. Evan did not play in the playoffs and has not played in several weeks. He ended the season with 35 points (13-22-35) in 39 games played.

Comment

Nick Master not slowing down at all with a 5 point weekend. 2 goals Friday night and a goal and 2 assists tonight.

Comment

Lowell just picked up Tri-City Storm defenseman Mattias Goransson:
            http://www.ushl.com/news_article/sho...rer_id=1348814

Comment

Well, I wanted news, and this last week has been good for that. Lowell adds a Swedish D-recruit from the Tri-City Storm. He's 6'3, 195 pounds, and just turned 20 (born 3/10/95).
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                Well, I wanted news, and this last week has been good for that. Lowell adds a Swedish D-recruit from the Tri-City Storm. He's 6'3, 195 pounds, and just turned 20 (born 3/10/95).
                I was just thinking I finally got to report a new recruit before anyone else. Word spreads fast

Comment

This is good, sounds somewhat Folin-esque in size. Is this for next season?
                  Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                  Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                  Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

From the Tri-City website.

http://www.stormhockey.com/NewsRundo...ASSLOWELL.aspx

A native of Grums, Sweden, Goransson visited the school’s campus last week and said it was all he needed to see.

“It was a great visit,” Goransson said “I really liked the campus and the rink was awesome. The players showed me around where they lived, and I really liked that everything was close.”

Comment

Apparently the Storm thinks Lowell in is Miami (OH):

Joining Storm forward Nick Master, who is already committed to play at UML, the two will become the fifth and sixth players in Storm history to move on to Lowell, and the first to wear a Redhawks sweater since Bill Eiserman in 2012.

Comment

Mick's doing something right at UMass, at least. #81 ranked NA skater by CSB Jake Massie committed there. He's eligible for the 2015 draft.

If these guys all make it to campus, and Mick does a better job coaching them (or his replacement), they're starting to stock up for the future with Massie, Leonard, Scoville, Lagesson and some others.
                        Last edited by UMLFan; 03-24-2015, 08:21 AM.
                        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

USHL stats from this past weekend. Nick Master had 0 points on the weekend for Tri City.

Garrett Metcalfe had a 1-1 weekend, making 32 saves in a 2-1 loss in their first game, but 48 saves in a 5-4 win the next night. Ryan Lohin had an assist for Madison the first night, while Guilleaume Leclerc had a goal the next night.

Ryan Dmowski had a 0-1-1 in two losses for Des Moines.

Niklas Folin had an assist in Omaha's 1-1 weekend, while Tyler Sifferlen had no points in Chicago's 1-1 weekend.
                          Monty

Comment

USHL stats from this past weekend. Nick Master had 0 points on the weekend for Tri City.

Garrett Metcalfe had a 1-1 weekend, making 32 saves in a 2-1 loss in their first game, but 48 saves in a 5-4 win the next night. Ryan Lohin had an assist for Madison the first night, while Guilleaume Leclerc had a goal the next night.

Ryan Dmowski had a 0-1-1 in two losses for Des Moines.

Niklas Folin had an assist in Omaha's 1-1 weekend, while Tyler Sifferlen had no points in Chicago's 1-1 weekend.
                            With two weekends left in the USHL regular season it looks like only Tri-City (Master) and Omaha (Folin) will make the playoffs. http://ushlstats.stats.pointstreak.c...seasonid=12983

Comment

Mick's doing something right at UMass, at least. #81 ranked NA skater by CSB Jake Massie committed there. He's eligible for the 2015 draft.

If these guys all make it to campus, and Mick does a better job coaching them (or his replacement), they're starting to stock up for the future with Massie, Leonard, Scoville, Lagesson and some others.
                              well it helps when you can tell recruits that umass has won two hockey east titles and made 3 NCAA appearances in the last 4 years
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Jake Townsend ‏@JTownzy21 6h6 hours ago
                                I am happy to announce my commitment to play hockey at UMass Lowell next year. I am very blessed. Thank you to everyone who has helped me!
                                http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=14581
                                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                                https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/