Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UConn 2013-2014: Let the Cavanaugh Era Begin

Originally posted by pucks711 View Post
    Interesting. Is that just slated for the construction projects, or as a permanent change to campus layout?
    She is in charge of planning the future layout of campus, making it as user friendly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by FDNY99 View Post
      She is in charge of planning the future layout of campus, making it as user friendly as possible.
      I meant the closing of Hillside to motor vehicles, is that a permanent change or just for construction? While I could see it being a bit of a burden to drivers having to loop around the core to various lots, I think it would be great for the overall feel of the campus.

Comment

Originally posted by pucks711 View Post
        I meant the closing of Hillside to motor vehicles, is that a permanent change or just for construction? While I could see it being a bit of a burden to drivers having to loop around the core to various lots, I think it would be great for the overall feel of the campus.
        It will be a permanent closing. It takes so long to drive through there now with all the pedestrian traffic it actually should be done. I hadn't been up on campus in almost 14 years, and my wife and I stayed at the Nathan Hale Inn a few months ago when we went to a wedding. Walking around campus, it is really neat how they have made it so pedestrian friendly. I really hope they put the new arena near X lot with the new student rec center. That will really help making it easy for the students to get to...like Gampel.

Comment

Originally posted by FDNY99 View Post
          I really hope they put the new arena near X lot with the new student rec center. That will really help making it easy for the students to get to...like Gampel.
          +1 Gotta make it easy for the students to get to.

Comment

Working...
          X