Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
    Forgot to take a pic, but did you see they started putting conference title years on the upper deck fascade? They only have two years up so far but they looked kind of cool.
    Yup. I still maintain that coliseum-style banners are what belong up there.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Get violent.

Immediately.

We're counting on you.
      Trust him, he's pre-med.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
        So was Gary's pic a rouse?

pic.***********/bCfQ4gPkbv
        Are they going to remove the banners every time they switch to BB???

Comment

• If anyone is looking for video of the games this weekend, it looks like you can do a monthly subscription at ulive.cbssports.net for $17.95 and get BOTH games this weekend. It also looks like games will be available on demand. You will also have the ability to pause and rewind, which will come in handy for tomorrow night's game during the football game.

Comment

Go Bucky. The B1G needs you!
            Go Gophers!

Comment

They just said on the radio that Rumpel did not make the trip, he was injured in practice yesterday, so Peterson will get both starts.

EDIT: He was actually injured on Tuesday.
              Last edited by Innova; 10-18-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I'm glad this game isn't on TV.
                Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                sigpic
                Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Running clock with a 6 goal differential, right?

Nice showing Bucky.

I'm really sick of BC btw.

Comment

This BC team is the youngest in D-1 but they are absolutely stacked with talent both at forward and on D.

Comment

As I said in the UW vs BC/BU thread - that was impressively bad.

I was at the volleyball game with the live blog for the hockey games on my phone. Bucky came over, and I asked how he was doing. He indicated he was doing well...

"I assume you haven't seen the men's hockey score."
                      [Signals no.]
                      "They're losing 7-1"
                      [Bucky facepalm, points at my "SIEVE" shirt]
                      "Yeah, I guess Peterson was a little porous*"
                      [Tears run down his face, more facepalms]

...Volleyball lost in 3 sets. Let's hope the various Badgers fare better for the remainder of the weekend.

Comment

High ankle sprain for Rumpel, according to my sources. Out at minimum the next two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                          High ankle sprain for Rumpel, according to my sources. Out at minimum the next two weeks.
                          Wait...what? No...nonononono....(didn't Elliot get injured in 2006?)

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            Wait...what? No...nonononono....(didn't Elliot get injured in 2006?)
                            Elliott was a knee in 2006.

Comment

What the **** was that? I couldn't listen to the game until I snuck out of a "function" and whipped out the phone. I thought Posick was kidding when I heard it was (I think) 7-2. Is that Paul Capobianco with Brian Posick; I thought that's what I heard? Dude needs to step his game up. Compared to Ian Perrin, who I heard last Friday, a little dry.

(Maybe it was the game itself.
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

If he can shake off tonight's game mentally, I suppose Peterson will be more physically rested than he would have been after a full game.

Comment

Working...
                                X