X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muskieman
    replied
    Re: RIP Tim Taylor

Tim Taylor was as classy a person as anybody could meet. My condolences go out to the Taylor family, and to the Yale hockey program and to its fans.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog10jw
    replied

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20130429von9qk

Leave a comment:

• FredDavenport
    replied

Thank You Tim Taylor for all you did for USA, Yale, College and Quinnipiac Hockey. Quinnipiac would not be where we are today, without your help. Hockey Heaven is now an even better place!

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

So sorry to hear this. I had the honor of meeting him some years back in Lake Placid, through a mutual friend at USA Hockey. He was a warrior for furthering hockey in the US. He'll be missed.

Leave a comment:

• critsports
    replied

Got to sit next to him on a commuter flight coming back into tiny Tweed New Haven airport once. It was only an hour flight....but filled with plenty of stories and hockey conversation. He was an icon in college and USA hockey and he will be missed. He was a class act. Condolences to his family, friends and Yale.

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied

Sad news indeed.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Sorry to hear.

Leave a comment:

• hockey east fan
    started a topic RIP Tim Taylor

RIP Tim Taylor

I thought this news needs its own thread.A very classy guy that bled hockey...im so happy he was able to see Yale win the NC.You will be missed Mr Taylor.
Working...
X