X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Why does OSU always screw up my seating when playing at Nationwide and not put me in a section and row comparable to where my season seats are at the Schott?

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Tompkins scared the crap out of me more than a few time as instead of covering the puck he tried pushing it away into traffic and nearly gave Michigan easy goals!

Leave a comment:

• osualum86
    replied

Nice win for the Bucks tonight. Yes, it was a shootout, and yes, *ichigan still got a point, but I will take the win since it hasn't happened since early in the 2011-12 season! Now let's win outright Sunday at "home" (Nationwide Arena) and get five of the six points! Nice job by everyone, but especially Tomkins in goal, and Alex Szczechura with the game-winner in the shootout!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    SWEET!! Won the shootout!
    2 points and momentum going into Sunday. If we beat *ichigan again this weekend, OSU will be in 3rd place!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

SWEET!! Won the shootout!

Leave a comment:

• osualum86
    replied

Watching on BTN. 2-1 Buckeyes in the third period. Come on guys, let's bring it home!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Wish I could but have other commitments.
    I was going to ask has anyone else noticed that our Saturday games have seemed to be played with less energy and attack, hitting, ect? I wonder how we'll do with a day's break between games and on neutral ice?

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

It's game day and *ichigan week! Is anyone headed up to Ann Arbor this afternoon?

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

The Scarlet Liners will be hosting a pre-game OSU fan meet & greet at R Bar (413 N Front Street) next to Nationwide Arena starting at 11a before the OSU/Michigan game on Sunday, March 2. Stop in, grab some lunch or a drink and hang out with likeminded fans before the Buckeyes take on the Wolverines.

Here is a link to the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/6606...an_user_joined

Since the mid-season start, The Scarlet Liners have 56 members and growing each week. Stop by and enjoy the camraderie!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

I'm looking to get in contact with Ken Baum. Ken please send me a PM or check your FB "other mail" folder. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    We are getting SO screwed by the polls!
    We're still in the thick of things as Penn State beat Michigan at the Yost tonight and Wisconsin put the beat down on Sparty.

We definately need to take care of business #AsOne next weekend at the Yost and at Nationwide.

If you didn't make it to the Lady Bucks game tonight, you missed an awesome game and a 2-0 win over North Dakota. Women are back at it tomorrow at 4p at the Ice Rink.
    Last edited by GreyGhost; 02-21-2014, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

We are getting SO screwed by the polls!

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
    We'll give it a shot, but it seems to me we have a couple games we need to win before Minnesota.
    We don't care about those...

Leave a comment:

• osualum86
    replied

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    It's gonna take some magic to raise the B1G banner for 2013-14 at Yost, but you guys need to sweep the gophers at VCA for us.
    We'll give it a shot, but it seems to me we have a couple games we need to win before Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    It's gonna take some magic to raise the B1G banner for 2013-14 at Yost, but you guys need to sweep the gophers at VCA for us.
    I don't see how that will help as you're on our sweep list too. LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X