X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...yAllBigTen.pdf

Congrats to Ryan, on his first team All Big Ten 1st team selection and Nick,Christian and Drew on their selections to the All Rookie Team. Time to go chase the Trophy! Go Bucks!#ASONE
    It bodes well for the future that half the all-freshman team are Buckeyes! And yes, congrats to Ryan Dzingel on being named to the first team! Unfortunately, I am not sure we will get Ryan back for his senior year. I think the Ottawa Senators just might want to get Ryan into their system. It's been a privilege to watch him play, and if he is done after this season, I will have another NHL team to keep tabs on! Sure would be great if we could get hot and win our next three games! I think this team could be a tough out in the NCAA Tournament if they were to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
      It bodes well for the future that half the all-freshman team are Buckeyes! And yes, congrats to Ryan Dzingel on being named to the first team! Unfortunately, I am not sure we will get Ryan back for his senior year. I think the Ottawa Senators just might want to get Ryan into their system. It's been a privilege to watch him play, and if he is done after this season, I will have another NHL team to keep tabs on! Sure would be great if we could get hot and win our next three games! I think this team could be a tough out in the NCAA Tournament if they were to make it.
      Totally agree. HockeyBuckeye and I debated this a few weeks ago on here, but I think Dzingel is gone the end of the post season. Might be wrong and I hope I am. How awesome would it be to win the B1G and move into the NCAA Tourney? We have beat all of these teams before, almost. If we play like we did against Penn State on Saturday, forget it.

Comment

Up to 90 likes and followers on The Scarlet Liners fb page! Come join us tomorrow night at Roosters on 161 for the viewing party vs. *ichigan State. #GoBucks #AsOne

Comment

BIG win for the Bucks in OT.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
            BIG win for the Bucks in OT.
            Great win for the boys tonight. The best part is that the entire State of Michigan was eliminated from the playoffs in just a few shorts hours!

The Scarlet Liners will be hosting another viewing party Friday night for the Minnesota game at Cbus Sports Pub in Upper Arlington. Here is a link to the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1406445222952649/ Hopefully we can pull out another win! #GoBucks

Comment

What a hockey game to witness in person. After a very slow start and once again falling behind early in the game which has become a troubling pattern. The buckeyes fought for every inch of ice in the last 2 periods and overtime. They finally got that bounce to tie it and then let Frey do the rest to get them into overtime. They had most of the chances in overtime and when Breving sent that shot into the net i finally could breath again. Looking forward to playing the Gophers tomorrow night. To be the best you have to beat the best now they get that chance!

Comment

Heck of a win, Bucks! Played Minny straight up, and just beat them. Very even game, in spite of what Gopher fans will claim, I think. Granted, the amount of time that you were pinned in your zone was a little longer, but lots of gutsy play.

Great job.

Comment

Great big gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts........

Comment

The play by play guys pis*ed me off again last night with their disrespectful chatter commenting that today the big boys will be playing when Wisconsin & Minnesota take the ice. What does that make us, little boys?
                    How about some respect now guys?!

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Heck of a win, Bucks! Played Minny straight up, and just beat them. Very even game, in spite of what Gopher fans will claim, I think. Granted, the amount of time that you were pinned in your zone was a little longer, but lots of gutsy play.

Great job.
                      Thanks Alfablue! I was really surprised with your game yesterday. By the 2nd OT everybody on both teams were tripping all over themselves from fatigue.
                      I really felt for your goalie after Penn State's win but I'm sure he'll have a long and stellar career playing for you guys.

Comment

You know I think our guys dug deep for these tourney wins and I think they did it most of all for Coach Rohlik.
                        And doubters now that OSU did the right thing in elevating him to Head Coach?

Comment

Well done tonight, nuts, well done.
                          Good luck tomorrow, hope you guys are dancing in a couple weeks.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            You know I think our guys dug deep for these tourney wins and I think they did it most of all for Coach Rohlik.
                            The guys play hard for Coach Rohlik and his staff , because he has RESPECT for his team and it shows on the ice.
                            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                              None whatsoever. I was one of the few on this thread over the summer believing in what Rohlik was selling. I also remember many folks saying that we could never compete with top tier hockey programs and would be in the bottom 6 of the B1G. Our boys proved them wrong all season long and especially tonight. I think what we witnessed this season was a team rallying around its coach, and a coach supporting his team.

One hell of a solid 60 minute effort by our boys today knocking off #1. We'll do it again tomorrow vs. Wisconsin. So proud and happy of our team, coaches and program. A win tomorrow night brings bigger and better things for this program in coming weeks.

The Scarlet Liners will again be hosting a viewing party tomorrow night at Cbus Sports Pub at 2280 W Henderson Road in Upper Arlington starting at 7:30p for the pre-game show. We have control of the tv's and the volume. About 20 people came tonight and had a blast. Hope to see some more Buckeye fans tomorrow night.

#GoBucks #AsOne

Comment

A win tomorrow would be very nice so we could continue our season with the conference's automatic NCAA bid.
                                If we do win tomorrow I would hope that Szczechura will have healed by regionals to be able to play. His gritty performance is missed on the ice and as a senior I would like him to finally play in the NCAA's.
                                But don't get me wrong, every member of the team who have suited up to play in the place of an injured teammate have given it their all admirably.

Comment

Working...
                                X