Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Minnesota is what we thought they were and that is the best team in this conference. That said I am not overly disappointed tonight. The biggest difference besides Minnesota being the better team was the fact that Ohio state could not put in a couple rebounds when the game was close and minnesota did put those rebounds in early in the game.

Comment

Holy cow! What a way to end the home season! Absolutely no voice left. #GoBucks #AsOne

Comment

Great end to the home part of the schedule. They outplayed the best team in the country for the last 15 minutes of the game and the only reason they did not win is Adam Wilcox. He was outstanding again, he made 3 saves while on his butt this weekend. On to Hockey Valley to end the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
          Great end to the home part of the schedule. They outplayed the best team in the country for the last 15 minutes of the game and the only reason they did not win is Adam Wilcox. He was outstanding again, he made 3 saves while on his butt this weekend. On to Hockey Valley to end the regular season.
          This. And I'm still baffled as to how Wilcox got the five hole closed in time to stop the Dzingel breakaway. Outstanding goalie.

Comment

Pics of Coach Rohlik addressing Season Ticket Holders on Friday night in The Boardroom have been posted to the FB page: www.facebook.com/thescarletliners If you missed it, you can look forward to more of these type of events heading into next season.

The Penn State series will not be televised in any capacity so we will not be hosting a viewing party.

We are organizing a viewing party for the end of next week for the B1G Hockey playoffs. While OSU is firmly in 4th place, there could be some movement between #1 and #2 this weekend as our Buckeyes kept MN from clenching the #1 spot. Until that happens, the game times for Thursday's playoff game will not be set until this weekend. Keep your calendars clear for Thursday, 3/20, at either 3p or 8p for OSU vs. Michigan State. If all goes according to plan we will have another viewing party on Friday. If all goes well with that game, we will have one hell of a viewing party on Saturday night!!

Details of the viewing party will be posted on the Facebook page and I'll post here as well.

Go Bucks!
            Last edited by GreyGhost; 03-10-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

GreyGhost, I will be looking for that viewing party information! I have another committment for Thursday 3/20, but I am definitely interested in something on Friday and Saturday!

Comment

Nice win by the Buckeyes last night, 4-2. Let's get the sweep today boys!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                  Nice win by the Buckeyes last night, 4-2. Let's get the sweep today boys!
                  Nice to see Dzingel get back on the score sheet with another 3 point game Schilkey also had 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
                    We are organizing a viewing party for the end of next week for the B1G Hockey playoffs. While OSU is firmly in 4th place...
                    We actually need a shootout win -- meaning two points -- to clinch 4th place outright. Or, some help from the Badgers would do the trick. We're up by two points on the Spartans with one game to play.

Either way, we play MSU next Thursday. Today's results will determine who gets the last change.

...there could be some movement between #1 and #2 this weekend as our Buckeyes kept MN from clenching the #1 spot. Until that happens, the game times for Thursday's playoff game will not be set until this weekend. Keep your calendars clear for Thursday, 3/20, at either 3p or 8p for OSU vs. Michigan State.
                    Gophers clinched the regular season crown last night. As I understand the tournament format, that gives us the Thursday evening game. At least from a fan's point of view, that's a good thing.

Go Bucks!
                    This.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                      We actually need a shootout win -- meaning two points -- to clinch 4th place outright. Or, some help from the Badgers would do the trick. We're up by two points on the Spartans with one game to play.

Either way, we play MSU next Thursday. Today's results will determine who gets the last change.

Gophers clinched the regular season crown last night. As I understand the tournament format, that gives us the Thursday evening game. At least from a fan's point of view, that's a good thing.

This.
                      I hope they do get the late game on Thursday. I cant wait to fly out on wednesday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                        Or, some help from the Badgers would do the trick.
                        OK, we wound up needing the help.

But in the final analysis, we got the split we needed to hold 4th Place. On to the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          I hope they do get the late game on Thursday...
                          It's official; we play at 8:00 PM all three nights.

Granted, we have to keep winning to keep playing.

Comment

Such a disappointing game...let's hope the results are better on Thursday and Frey is back in net.

Here are the details on the viewing party on Thursday vs. Michigan State. 8p at Rooster's on 161.https://www.facebook.com/events/1417436355175577/
                            Last edited by GreyGhost; 03-17-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
                              Such a disappointing game...let's hope the results are better on Thursday and Frey is back in net.

Here are the details on the viewing party on Thursday vs. Michigan State. 8p at Rooster's on Henderson. https://www.facebook.com/events/1417436355175577/

NOTE: Location change to Roosters at 2454 E Dublin Granville Road, Columbus, Ohio 43229. We have the ENTIRE backroom, TV's and volume to ourselves! I apologize for the earlier confusion, but I think this arrangement will be better for all of us!

Comment

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...yAllBigTen.pdf

Congrats to Ryan, on his first team All Big Ten 1st team selection and Nick,Christian and Drew on their selections to the All Rookie Team. Time to go chase the Trophy! Go Bucks!#ASONE

Comment

Working...
                                X