• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

https://www.facebook.com/groups/354826271290389/

That work?

Comment

Remember last night, the minute we touched Czarnik or Barber, we got a penalty called. We were very shy, we should have been bashing them against the boards. Its also non-conf, lets give our younger guys a chance to play and not let our guys get hurt. Save that energy and gain experience for the big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
        Nope!

Comment

HockeyeBuckeye, did u agree with my assessment of the game?

Comment

Remember last night, the minute we touched Czarnik or Barber, we got a penalty called. We were very shy, we should have been bashing them against the boards. Its also non-conf, lets give our younger guys a chance to play and not let our guys get hurt. Save that energy and gain experience for the big 10.
            I know, but it's Miami, you feel like you just have to hit SOMEBODY. Still, getting a little nicked up won't hurt us too bad at the moment as we have a month and a half until we open conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
              Nope!
              Really? Comes right up for me on Safari.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                I know, but it's Miami, you feel like you just have to hit SOMEBODY. Still, getting a little nicked up won't hurt us too bad at the moment as we have a month and a half until we open conference play.
                Totally with ya.

Comment

Justice and revenge will come... North Dakota and Denver will silence the Goggin

Comment

HockeyeBuckeye, did u agree with my assessment of the game?
                    Yes, good assessment. Did you notice we had the same refs tonight as we did last night, just different uniforms?

Comment

Were they? NCHC refs were the same? Lower left pad above the goal line was the key.

Comment

No, not the same refs. Can't be between Big 10 and NCHC.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/354826271290389/

The group is visible to me.

Comment

Go to the stats for both nights, same guys! I was wondering what the deal is if we have crews doing inter-conference work? I haven't talked to Piotrowski lately to know what the scoop is.
                            Well I got back at 2:30 from Oxford and it's time for bed. Goodnight & Go Bucks!

Comment

I'll check it out. Thanks. Night. And Go Bucks!

Comment

Anyone here headed up to Bowling Green on Tuesday?

Comment

Working...
                                X