X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osualum86
    replied
    Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Hopefully we don't wait until the 58th minute of the game to score tomorrow (LOL)! I was at our women's game vs Wisconsin earlier tonight so I only saw parts of the game during the intermissions. The parts I saw we looked like the proverbial hamster on the wheel. We were flying up and down the ice, but not really accomplishing anything. As I said, though, I just saw brief periods of the game. After the women's game ended we all crowded around the TV's in the lobby where we were able to see the shootout. Props to Christian Frey for stopping every shot and also to Tanner Fritz on that game-winner. It looked like he went five-hole on Hildebrand. Great comeback win tonight. Now we need to win tomorrow and get five points on this trip!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Now THAT was a game! Most amazing comeback I've seen since BU dashed Miami's almost guaranteed National Championship!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Where do they hide the keg on the bus?

Leave a comment:

• osualum86
    replied

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
    And a warm, toasty fireplace! Gonna make the trek on Saturday and road trip with the Knucklebucks.
    That sounds fun. I wouldn't mind going on one of those bus trips with the Knucklebucks.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

And a warm, toasty fireplace! Gonna make the trek on Saturday and road trip with the Knucklebucks.
    Are you going to be there for both games then or is that a Saturday only trip?

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    My Tv is looking better and better.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    Hmmm. Updated forecast shows chance of snow increasing up there.
    My Tv is looking better and better.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Hmmm. Updated forecast shows chance of snow increasing up there.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    I bought tickets back in October but with the snow we got i dont think i am going to be able to get there ill just watch the games on TV.
    Michigan is much better at road clearing. It'll be fine going up & back. I used to drive to East Lansing every weekend but I should add I had a 4 wheel drive vehicle that could go through the worst of it with no problem.
    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 02-05-2014, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied

So, anyone going up to East Lansing this weekend for either of the games? No snow predicted there Friday & Saturday. Between now and Friday is another story!
    I bought tickets back in October but with the snow we got i dont think i am going to be able to get there ill just watch the games on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

So, anyone going up to East Lansing this weekend for either of the games? No snow predicted there Friday & Saturday. Between now and Friday is another story!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

Ryan Dzingel has a fan page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/officialryandzingelfanpage I don't know if that is good or bad or just a promo to get him the Hobey Baker. We need him back next year to help to continue to move this team and program forward! I hope he stays at OSU and does not go pro. But with a FB page up and running, I think the wheels are spinning and we will be without him next season.
    Last edited by GreyGhost; 02-02-2014, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

If anyone is living under a rock, be sure to vote (daily and preferably from multiple computers) for Ryan Dzingel and the Hobey Baker Award! Here is the link: http://www.hobeybaker.com/awards/the...ial-award/vote
    Another reason to get the fan base up - to give our guys like Ryan the votes he deserves!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

If we played them now that our game has solidified compared to early season I think we'd bitc* slap them silly!
    Totally agree, and we would do it in their barn!

Leave a comment:

• GreyGhost
    replied

If anyone is living under a rock, be sure to vote (daily and preferably from multiple computers) for Ryan Dzingel and the Hobey Baker Award! Here is the link: http://www.hobeybaker.com/awards/the...ial-award/vote

Leave a comment:

Working...
X