X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey Thread II: The Search for Spock

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    Alain Vigneault is available!
    In a couple days, John Tortorella could be, too!

ZOMG! Maine could get BOTH Torts
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat13 View Post
      Classy post. Btw, your history is built on recruiting scandals and unethical behavior. Since Maine was caught the program has been in a slow decline back to reality. Get mad if you want but it is true. Deal with it.
      Get lost
      sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat13 View Post
        Classy post. Btw, your history is built on recruiting scandals and unethical behavior. Since Maine was caught the program has been in a slow decline back to reality. Get mad if you want but it is true. Deal with it.
        Trolling a Maine thread and talking about class what a DOPE
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat13 View Post
          Since Shawn Walsh's death the program has been in a slow decline back to reality. Get mad if you want but it is true. Deal with it.
          FYP. Dope.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

It's amazing how much concern UHN fans have in who becomes our next coach. I would think they have enough to worry about with their program never ever being able to take the next step. Worry about your own mediocrity and post season failures before trolling here and talking out your arse about Maine. Not one Maine fan gives a sh#t about what ANY UHN fan thinks.

Comment

Article in today's Portland Press Herald by Steve Solloway about Jim Montgomery titled, "He's living in the moment, and the moment's not in Maine".
              Montgomery just led the Dubuque Fighting Saints to the USHL Clark Cup title for the second time in 3 years.
              Montgomery stated that he was never asked to pursue the hockey coaching job at the University of Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I'm still holding out hope for Scotty Bowman!
                Aw, Hell...why not Barry Melrose... (btw, that's sarcasm for those that don't speak it...)
                Been a long time, been a long time been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

Thank you, Tim. You did what you could and could do no more.

Comment

Originally posted by pmcdonald View Post
                  Article in today's Portland Press Herald by Steve Solloway about Jim Montgomery titled, "He's living in the moment, and the moment's not in Maine".
                  Montgomery just led the Dubuque Fighting Saints to the USHL Clark Cup title for the second time in 3 years.
                  Montgomery stated that he was never asked to pursue the hockey coaching job at the University of Maine.
                  Leave the horse alone...it's dead, already...
                  Been a long time, been a long time been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

Thank you, Tim. You did what you could and could do no more.

Comment

Originally posted by revoman View Post
                    Leave the horse alone...it's dead, already...
                    Amen! Loved Montgomery as a player and wish him the best. But I could care less about Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by pmcdonald View Post
                      He was only ever a candidate in the minds of some fans, never by an athletic department burned by hiring local hero Cindy Blodgett and watching her flame out in spectacular style. Oh, and save all the "Jimmy isn't Cindy" propaganda - I'm not the one you needed to convince and it is irrelevant now anyway. In one of the news stories, Steve said that all the candidates left had something in common but didn't say what it is. I'm willing to bet it's that they all have decades - not years - of experience as either a head coach or assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                        One.
                        But the Blue Ox/Lumberjacks have been gone since 2004!
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmcdonald View Post
                          They hadn't even put together the committee yet. I doubt they asked anyone. He needs to drop it. F he hadn't taken the Denver job he would have been a favorite for the Maine job.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            They hadn't even put together the committee yet. I doubt they asked anyone. He needs to drop it. F he hadn't taken the Denver job he would have been a favorite for the Maine job.
                            He needs to drop it? I highly doubt he called the PPH and asked them to write the story. If people keep calling him up and asking him the question what is he supposed to say/do? He's just stating the facts to people that keep asking him the same question over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
                              He needs to drop it? I highly doubt he called the PPH and asked them to write the story. If people keep calling him up and asking him the question what is he supposed to say/do? He's just stating the facts to people that keep asking him the same question over and over.
                              Just say the Denver job came up and he couldn't pass it by even though he was also interested in te Maine job.

Comment

Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
                                Wait, you mean if someone asks you a question you have to answer it? Someone tell Tortorella...

Comment

Working...
                                X