Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Besides you guys are irrelevant to us now in your little league that no one will see...
    So irrelevant...but yet, here you are.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      So irrelevant...but yet, here you are.
      Which goes to show just how freakin bored I am today. One of my projects needs to start moving soon or I'll go nuts. Most likely they'll ALL start moving at the same time and I'll for sure go nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Oh, I'm sure the whining from the Whioux fans about the conspiracy against them by the NCAA, the refs, and anyone else, will more than make up for it.

Besides you guys are irrelevant to us now in your little league that no one will see...
        You Gopher fans are seriously the worst. You complained about outsiders in your thread when Vannelli decommitted and now here you are. But it's okay because you're bored.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          You Gopher fans are seriously the worst. You complained about outsiders in your thread when Vannelli decommitted and now here you are. But it's okay because you're bored.
          Nice to see you supporting UND now and not SCSU.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Haven't you realized that because we're the best, we can do that? tArrogance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              And you dopes keep living up to the name Jan with your never ending angst about all things Gophers.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Which goes to show just how freakin bored I am today. One of my projects needs to start moving soon or I'll go nuts. Most likely they'll ALL start moving at the same time and I'll for sure go nuts.
                I hate when that happens. And it usually does.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  Nice to see you supporting UND now and not SCSU.
                  Yay! Here comes the ****** brigade!

It makes me wonder what all the non Big posters will do without their
                  club not being in the same conference anymore. Over time they will go away and new jokers will replace them.
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    And you dopes keep living up to the name Jan with your never ending angst about all things Gophers.
                    Keep thinking about me, Slap Dick.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Now if only Dipsy would post it would complete the triumvirate of assholism.

Comment

I didn't complain about it. i might have made fun of you for it, but I didn't complain about it.

In spite of what you may wish to believe, we Gopher fans are not a monolithic block. We are a bunch of individuals. Unlike Jan fans who are all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Sure, it's the Hornet look.
                        Hey, I hate the cakeaters, but they look **** good.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Yay! Here comes the ****** brigade!
                          We both agree you are now on the UND bandwagon. There is nothing wrong with that. BTW, thanks for saving my posts.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

We both agree you are now on the UND bandwagon. There is nothing wrong with that. BTW, thanks for saving my posts.
                            Tipsy has come out, 4f4, so that you and other gopher fans can too someday. He shall set you free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              Keep thinking about me, Slap Dick.
                              What's that Lassie, Timmy fell down a well?

Comment

I look at the threads of all teams that are relevant to me. If I have thoughts I want to express, I post in the thread. That is how message boards work. Posting in this thread calling Gopher fans the worst, doesn't require me to be on the UND bandwagon. Just like you posting in here doesn't require you to be on the UND bandwagon. I thought my hate for the Gophers fans on this board would fade now that our teams are no longer in the same conference, but your pomposity and hypocrisy won't let it.

And my memory enables me to recall two weeks ago, so I didn't need to save your posts. Just needed to go into the Gophers offseason thread on page 1 and go back a few pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X