Minnesota Gophers Offesason Thread: Back To 1896

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offesason Thread: Back To 1896

They don't play them five times. The carets mean dates are still TBD between the two options in each series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      They don't play them five times. The carets mean dates are still TBD between the two options in each series.
      Right, like the explanation states at the bottom of my post that I didn't bother to read.

Comment

Weekend of March 22nd should be pretty crazy. The cities will be hosting play off hockey for the best of...Minnesota, Denver, Wisconsin, UMD, Michigan, North Dakota, Ohio State, St Cloud, Michigan St, Miami and the list goes on. Outside of BC and possibly Notre Dame or BU, all the biggest names in college hockey.

94 should be getting a lot of use.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
          Right, like the explanation states at the bottom of my post that I didn't bother to read.
          Well, you copy/pasted it so he didn't know if you read it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Well, you copy/pasted it so he didn't know if you read it or not.
            Well I didn't read the crap at the bottom either. For all I knew, the carets signified a health food promotion night and they'd be handing out carrots. (Saw a repeat of St. Cloud, but with carrots instead of batteries.) I was staring at the 3 game weekends trying to figure it out until I saw the post clarifying things. (I'm not big on footnotes.)

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              Well I didn't read the crap at the bottom either. For all I knew, the carets signified a health food promotion night and they'd be handing out carrots. (Saw a repeat of St. Cloud, but with carrots instead of batteries.) I was staring at the 3 game weekends trying to figure it out until I saw the post clarifying things. (I'm not big on footnotes.)
              I have to admit when I first saw the schedule tweeted I got pizzed and was thinking about not renewing our season tickets. When I read the whole thing and realized the one Sunday game is not due to B1G and we would only have one Thursday game, I reconsidered. I think we'll renew this season and wait to see how it all plays out.

Comment

I have to admit when I first saw the schedule tweeted I got pizzed and was thinking about not renewing our season tickets. When I read the whole thing and realized the one Sunday game is not due to B1G and we would only have one Thursday game, I reconsidered. I think we'll renew this season and wait to see how it all plays out.
                I'd renew for at least a year...need to see how the whole B1G thing goes.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  I'd renew for at least a year...need to see how the whole B1G thing goes.
                  Isn't that what I just said?

Comment

Goldy, if I were you, I'd renew for next year and just see how it all pans out.

Comment

How many people are on the waiting list? I really hope more folks complain about this BiG league so I can get season tickets. Go ahead guys leave the icebox.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Uhh..oh, crisis moment at the goldy crib... I'd suggest you renew this season and then wait and see how this B1G thing shakes out.

Comment

Isn't that what I just said?
                          You obviously were struggling with the issue. It seeems unanimous...relax and enjoy the season.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            You obviously were struggling with the issue. It seeems unanimous...relax and enjoy the season.
                            I also vote for the one more season thingy, to see how it pans out! Or at least split the season with someone midway, that way you can see how it works when you have tickets, and compare to how it works when you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                              I also vote for the one more season thingy, to see how it pans out! Or at least split the season with someone midway, that way you can see how it works when you have tickets, and compare to how it works when you don't.
                              Excellent idea! A MANOVA factorial analysis would also be good for goldy to try, then he can populate 2 D variables and add another treatment and control condition like with or without Famous Dave's brown beans.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                                Uhh..oh, crisis moment at the goldy crib... I'd suggest you renew this season and then wait and see how this B1G thing shakes out.
                                Brilliant!!!! Why didn't I think of that?

And 4four4, I don't think there is a waiting list anymore. I know for last season you could walk up to the ticket office a buy season tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X