Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

    Do they pick up the other games, like Ferris vs. Yale, etc.?

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

      How are tickets done, one ticket per game or one ticket gets you two games for that day, cause I'm thinking about coming down to watch some random college hockey?
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

        Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
        Do they pick up the other games, like Ferris vs. Yale, etc.?
        It doesn't look like it. Welcome to the land of UW where nobody cares about hockey so nothing gets televised.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

          Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
          How are tickets done, one ticket per game or one ticket gets you two games for that day, cause I'm thinking about coming down to watch some random college hockey?
          One ticket per day covers both games, no re-admittance.

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

            If Ferris plays Wisconsin Sunday in the Championship game, will the building be sold out, or look mostly packed?

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

              Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
              If Ferris plays Wisconsin Sunday in the Championship game, will the building be sold out, or look mostly packed?
              My opinion; No and No.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

              "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                Whoa Whoa... Let's wait until Ferris win their game against Yale, now we can talk about whoever Ferris face in Championship games, dont get ahead of yourself fella.. Yale aint pushover, and can beat Ferris! Hopefully Ferris play their game and pull out the "W"
                Born-raised Ferris State fan!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                  That's why I said.."IF"

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                    Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
                    That's why I said.."IF"

                    Yeah, some of the posters does look ahead to the next game, rather than focus on this game. Also does you imply that Wisconsin will be in championship game??
                    Last edited by Deejpuck; 12-30-2009, 05:10 PM.
                    Born-raised Ferris State fan!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                      http://host.madison.com/sports/colum...cc4c03286.html

                      Possibly some more losses on defense this weekend for the Badgers with Golubef having the flu and an undisclosed injury to Springer, plus they're looking to save Little for a redshirt season. Bendickson is working at defense for the first time since high school. Hopefully we can at least get Golubef back on the ice this weekend. Grotting is also sitting out right now with an injury.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                        Originally posted by Deejpuck View Post
                        Whoa Whoa... Let's wait until Ferris win their game against Yale, now we can talk about whoever Ferris face in Championship games, dont get ahead of yourself fella.. Yale aint pushover, and can beat Ferris! Hopefully Ferris play their game and pull out the "W"
                        I agree. Try to solidify the PWR, one game at a time. We've got enough to deal with for the moment with Yale.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR


                        God, that was fun...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                          This is what the Badger lineup looked like today in practice. Looks like Bendickson is going to be a DMan this weekend. Goody will also be starting in goal on Saturday as confirmed by Eaves.

                          F John Mitchell-Blake Geoffrion-Craig Smith

                          F Andy Bohmbach-Ben Street-Derek Lee

                          F Jordy Murray-Matt Thurber-Michael Davies

                          F Patrick Johnson-Sean Dolan-Podge Turnbull

                          D Brendan Smith-Craig Johnson

                          D Goloubef-Justin Schultz

                          D Ryan McDonagh-Bendickson

                          G Gudmandson
                          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                            Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                            This is what the Badger lineup looked like today in practice. Looks like Bendickson is going to be a DMan this weekend. Goody will also be starting in goal on Saturday as confirmed by Eaves.

                            F John Mitchell-Blake Geoffrion-Craig Smith

                            F Andy Bohmbach-Ben Street-Derek Lee

                            F Jordy Murray-Matt Thurber-Michael Davies

                            F Patrick Johnson-Sean Dolan-Podge Turnbull

                            D Brendan Smith-Craig Johnson

                            D Goloubef-Justin Schultz

                            D Ryan McDonagh-Bendickson

                            G Gudmandson
                            I love the Street and Thurber lines.

                            I'm guessing Goody is going to get both games this weekend, why rush Bennett back?

                            Bendickson just got my vote for the UW 7th man award. Hopefully he'll play well enough to keep my vote. It looks like he's going to get a lot of PT playing witht McD, unless they will rotate 5 D and just slip him onto the ice once and awhile.

                            Let's go RED and finish the Showdown out in style.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                              I posted this in the game scores thread and the Ferris State Hockey thread, but some Yale fans and Badger Showdown lovers might not check those two, so:

                              For the Ferris State/Yale game at 5:00pm EST:

                              "Yale has their radio linked to Ferris State's radio tonight, so I guess we are listening to FSU Hockey's Radio Guy. Here's the link:

                              http://161.57.5.17/ramgen/broadcast/test.rm

                              From Ferris State's website - "You must, however, have the FREE RealPlayer installed to use this service. You can get a free copy of the RealPlayer software by visiting the link below and downloading it if needed."

                              http://www.real.com/realplayer.html?...ce_1_1_2_1_9_1


                              Here's the live stats: http://bulldogathletics.cstv.com/gam...&startschool=&


                              Thanks guys...and Go Bulldogs! Which ever one you perfer to win tonight, it's going to be a Bulldog. Lol"

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Badger Hockey Showdown 2010

                                Thank you very much CCHAfan.
                                see you in the pound

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X