Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gwoz Resigns from DU?

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    I beg your pardon. That's uaa-hole to you, buddy.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I beg your pardon. That's uaa-hole to you, buddy.
      I worry that people will skip the extra A, at which point I'll have to DDoS their MySpace or something.

Don't mess with us. Not only did we put people on the moon, we design the stuff that keeps people from successfully lobbing missiles at us. [WE HOPE.]

GFM <— can sometimes act like a font of poo, though.
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Lalonde interviewing for the head coaching job at DU. Seems like a good fit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
          Lalonde interviewing for the head coaching job at DU. Seems like a good fit to me.
          Sounds good to me too. Hope that DU picks him.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Get your brogan off your Johnson. "IU" refers to Indiana University.
            Correct. Iowa is always U of I. Don't know why. It's like that whole Kansas/Kentucky KU/UK thing.

Comment

Granato turns down position due to differences in “vision” for the future of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
                Granato turns down position due to differences in “vision” for the future of the program.
                Link?????
                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                  Link?????
                  Well Mike Chambers didn't mention him as a finalist: Appert, Lalonde, Montgomery, Greg Brown...
                  http://www.denverpost.com/du/ci_2300...orge-gwozdecky
                  Chambers says "Granato is no longer considered a candidate."
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Well Mike Chambers didn't mention him as a finalist: Appert, Lalonde, Montgomery, Greg Brown...
                    http://www.denverpost.com/du/ci_2300...orge-gwozdecky
                    Chambers says "Granato is no longer considered a candidate."
                    I know what Chambers said. I can find nothing that says Granato turned them down. As far as I know, no one has been offered the position yet.
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                      Though the bizarre infatuation people in this thread have shown towards DU and their selection process, I guess, will continue. What a bunch of idiots. I suppose I don't get the lack of whatever it may be which allows the idiots to be so interested in the way DU decides to run their program.
                      Well when one of the most successful active coaches is let go with little warning and no explanation. People want to know what step that same university is going to go. Plus as a fan of a fellow NCHC school I want to see how this affects their program and mine.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                        Though the bizarre infatuation people in this thread have shown towards DU and their selection process, I guess, will continue. What a bunch of idiots. I suppose I don't get the lack of whatever it may be which allows the idiots to be so interested in the way DU decides to run their program.
                        Right, when you are driving and you pass an accident you never once slow down to gawk.
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Jason Zucker still getting press.
                          JZ is just one of those players who draws interest and fan favor by his still of play. Simply electrifying.
                          http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                            Link?????
                            Consider the source. This is the same guy who fantasized that DU fans were ripping on Jason Zucker. Who passive aggressively suggested the DU fans who like to "whine and moan" will have plenty to keep them happy next season.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 04-12-2013, 05:53 PM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Well when one of the most successful active coaches is let go with little warning and no explanation. People want to know what step that same university is going to go. Plus as a fan of a fellow NCHC school I want to see how this affects their program and mine.
                              I've missed the last several days here. Did the Hyphen ever appear, comment, make a statement to ANYONE in the press anywhere or to the fans? Did show up at KOA 850? I'm guessing NO, abso-freakin-lutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                                I've missed the last several days here. Did the Hyphen ever appear, comment, make a statement to ANYONE in the press anywhere or to the fans? Did show up at KOA 850? I'm guessing NO, abso-freakin-lutely not.
                                Nope, nada. Will never happen. "Move along, nothing to see here..."

Comment

Working...
                                X