Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    *****http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9280-1355678759230.gif******Yeah, this could be fun.....
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
      My brother has the STIGA table. It's pretty good.
      My brother also has one.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• This thread though...
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          *****http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9280-1355678759230.gif******Yeah, this could be fun.....
          *****http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/485572/572/29/1298787074140_display.png******
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            O. M. G.

Now I feel like the world's greatest magician just showed me how he does all his tricks.
            Admittedly that is not the only one I use but it is my preference.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              I have wanted a version of this one to use as a goal light in game threads but, I am not very adept at photoshop.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                This post goes out to the weiner who didn't sign his negative rep. I have had my LONG signature since 2004 way before you were even born.
                I didn't get one. And my moronic sig line is bigger.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Ray, you're killing me with that sig.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    Ray, you're killing me with that sig.
                    Killing your love? Will it destroy you?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Killing your love? Will it destroy you?
                      We're blocked from watching video content at work. I'm hoping what you embedded is a clip from Star Wars Part 2.

- Darth ("NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo")

Comment

Vacationing in Turkey for a couple of weeks, and today I see a guy on a very crowded street in Istanbul wearing a North Dakota sweatshirt. He's the usual NoDak type: tall, strong, good looking, with obvious intelligence, so I thought I'd give him a little shout out above the din. Just then he opens his mouth. No less than 4 perfect teeth--clean, white and straight.

Another wannabe. Most watched college hockey team in Asia Minor.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          Most watched college hockey team in Asia Minor.
                          qft

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/BurdTurkey_zps940f6c91.jpg******

Comment

Vacationing in Turkey for a couple of weeks, and today I see a guy on a very crowded street in Istanbul wearing a North Dakota sweatshirt. He's the usual NoDak type: tall, strong, good looking, with obvious intelligence, so I thought I'd give him a little shout out above the din. Just then he opens his mouth. No less than 4 perfect teeth--clean, white and straight.

I thought Libyan rebels had the monopoly on sioux fandom on that side of the ocean. huh.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Must be a wal-mart fan, bought a UND shirt at wal-mart = instant fan.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                Must be a wal-mart fan, bought a UND shirt at wal-mart = instant fan.

More likely it's the glut of NCAA Champions shirts that were pre printed over the past 10 years and then never used.

Those get sent to the third world.

What's the old joke? "Kids in Cambodia think that the Bills were a dynasty."
                                Last edited by Gurtholfin; 04-05-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X