Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
    That's supposed to be North Dakota? Must be a photoshop job.
    Why? Did you expect The Tree to actually be alive?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      No, they have one.

Too bad the other one fell down. Of course it's sacred, so it stays where it lays.
      Where the hell were you guys looking? I drove in North Dakota for all of ten miles, and saw more than one tree.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Where the hell were you guys looking? I drove in North Dakota for all of ten miles, and saw more than one tree.
        I think you were confused. Maybe you were in South Dakota, easy mistake to make, the national press makes it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          I think you were confused. Maybe you were in South Dakota, easy mistake to make, the national press makes it all the time.
          I did spend a decent amount of time in SD (as long as it takes to traverse I-29), but did see a state road with a Sioux sign on it. Of course, I could have just had the whole thing wiped by the boredom that is Iowa.

Comment

I did spend a decent amount of time in SD (as long as it takes to traverse I-29), but did see a state road with a Sioux sign on it. Of course, I could have just had the whole thing wiped by the boredom that is Iowa.

Well, trust us, unless you saw The Tree, you didn't see any trees while in NORTH Dakota.

Comment

Cardboard cutouts.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Well, trust us, unless you saw The Tree, you didn't see any trees while in NORTH Dakota.
                Hang out there a lot, do ya?
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                  Hang out there a lot, do ya?
                  Perhaps the deer population in Wisconsin is a little too thinned out...

Comment

Perhaps the deer population in Wisconsin is a little too thinned out...
                    Actually, I'm guessing, they actually have paint thinner wells up there now. It comes straight from the ground, ready to drink.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      How many of these do you have?!?!?
                      All of them.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                        Well...... as long as we are staying on the thread topic, my segue goes like this: I want to get a table hockey game to replace the $30 one I got two years ago that is and always was junk. I'd like to keep it under $200 or so. Any suggestions? When I say table hockey I mean that thing with the rods and slots and ( ooh this is gettin' dirty ) the two or three dimentional players, you know, like Herb plays with his son in Miracle 'n stuff? Any suggestions ? I know y'all were into some deep sht like meth and some kid named Mookie with a sticky leg, but I'd love some help.
                        My brother has the STIGA table. It's pretty good.
                        #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Why? Did you expect The Tree to actually be alive?
                          It's definitely not North Dakota. Look at the background carefully...way too much terrain variation.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg******
                            looks like 4 pts!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              How many of these do you have?!?!?
                              Plenty.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                O. M. G.

Now I feel like the world's greatest magician just showed me how he does all his tricks.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X