Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

North Dakota educator of the year 4 years running, sure they can read.

*****http://i5.***********.com/albums/y166/psychoapeguy/hillbilly19.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Tippsy - I'm just surprised that you've been here since 2001 and you don't know what it is to be Rimmed, er, or Rimbauded.

Happened to me when I was first on here, before I was an Extra member. Got Rimmed () like 5 times in about 2 hours (). I'm like, how the **** is he doing that? So I repped the actual Rimbaud back (positively) saying w t f? What'd I ever do to you? And how are you doing that so quickly?

He repped me back and clued me in to what was actually going on.

Wanna know who's doing it? Pay the $15 and become an Extra.

You could even put a photo of Jan in the black wig (aka "The New Jan Brady") up as your avatar.
      This quite literally brought a tear to my from laughing.

I love how people take things on this board as serious business sometimes, especially rep.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Rimbaud can get really nasty with his reps too. I think he has mental stability issues.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          How do I do that?
          Oops maybe it is $15! I don't know just pay it and we can get on with whatever garbage we were talking about before. In fact, send me your password and I'll pay it for you.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Rimbaud is like the Anonymous of USCHO. He is Legion and cannot be stopped by conventional weapons.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Rimbaud is like the Anonymous of USCHO. He is Legion and cannot be stopped by conventional weapons.
              There is "BOARD"
              And there is "RIMBAUD"
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                There is "BOARD"
                And there is "RIMBAUD"

Except you have the order messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  Oops maybe it is $15! I don't know just pay it and we can get on with whatever garbage we were talking about before. In fact, send me your password and I'll pay it for you.
                  Aside from some table hockey talk, this has been almost the entire thread.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    Aside from some table hockey talk, this has been almost the entire thread.
                    The thread is about trolling, the hockey talk is the **** that is off topic!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      The thread is about trolling, the hockey talk is the **** that is off topic!
                      Shhh....serious people are talking about important things here.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I like turtles.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          I like turtles.
                          Yeah we know. We saw your video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            I like turtles.
                            *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8897-Tz58J.jpg******
                            I like ponies.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yes, ponies are tasty.
                              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I like turtles.
                                We dont need to know how you practice the dirty biddlyn
                                Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                                Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                                X