Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Just pay the $7 and find out if you're so upset.
    $7?

I pay $15.

Must be adjusted for cost of living.

Comment

Tippsy - I'm just surprised that you've been here since 2001 and you don't know what it is to be Rimmed, er, or Rimbauded.

Happened to me when I was first on here, before I was an Extra member. Got Rimmed () like 5 times in about 2 hours (). I'm like, how the **** is he doing that? So I repped the actual Rimbaud back (positively) saying w t f? What'd I ever do to you? And how are you doing that so quickly?

He repped me back and clued me in to what was actually going on.

Wanna know who's doing it? Pay the $15 and become an Extra.

You could even put a photo of Jan in the black wig (aka "The New Jan Brady") up as your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Just pay the $7 and find out if you're so upset.
        How do I do that?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          Tippsy - I'm just surprised that you've been here since 2001 and you don't know what it is to be Rimmed, er, or Rimbauded.

Happened to me when I was first on here, before I was an Extra member. Got Rimmed () like 5 times in about 2 hours (). I'm like, how the **** is he doing that? So I repped the actual Rimbaud back (positively) saying w t f? What'd I ever do to you? And how are you doing that so quickly?

He repped me back and clued me in to what was actually going on.

Wanna know who's doing it? Pay the $15 and become an Extra.

You could even put a photo of Jan in the black wig (aka "The New Jan Brady") up as your avatar.
          I can't find the Extra links around the site anymore.
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I remember when I fell for that. Then I got Extra. ALthough I probably get less rep because of that.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              I can't find the Extra links around the site anymore.
              Seriously?

Top nav of the USCHO home page.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Seriously?

Top nav of the USCHO home page.
                I never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree.

Comment

I never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree.
                  That's ok, you didn't have to.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    That's ok, you didn't have to.
                    I saw the Wrangler logo, and thought you might be confused.

Comment

I saw the Wrangler logo, and thought you might be confused.
                      Unlike you, I am one of the brightest bulbs on the tree.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Unlike you, I am one of the brightest bulbs on the tree.
                        Must not be many bulbs on that particular tree, ehh?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                          Must not be many bulbs on that particular tree, ehh?
                          If you keep up with this confusing conversation, the St. Cloud fans are going to get lost.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My last neg rep either wasn't signed or was signed by dick...

But I do have some Rimbaud's

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              If you keep up with this confusing conversation, the St. Cloud fans are going to get lost.
                              Did we lose the Sioux fans as soon as they read "tree"?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Did we lose the Sioux fans as soon as they read "tree"?
                                Sioux fans can read?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X