Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    I will turn over a new leaf, except when playing Michigan.

No need. I think it's great, but Tiggsy's gotta get with the program.

Again... own it, revel in it, bathe in it. But don't get all Jan on us when we throw it back at you.

I have a deer for an avatar for ****'s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      I will turn over a new leaf, except when playing Michigan.
      It is impossible to respect a team wearing such ugly headgear.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Maize is pretty much the most obnoxious yellow that could ever exist.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          It is impossible to respect a team wearing such ugly headgear.
          qft

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Yep, we will be in the dawn of the great tomorrow.
            You guys can't help yourselves. No way you adhere to this.
            Originally posted by SJHovey
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            Originally posted by Brenthoven
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              Nobody is as good at adhering to things as Gopher fans...

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                Nobody is as good at adhering to things as Gopher fans...

Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  The days of WCHA fans like UND, SCSU etc. trolling are soon to be over in the dawn of the great tomorrow. All the titles won before 2013 don't mean as much because a new college hockey era is upon us. Can't we all just get along?
                  *****http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc974ix3O21rikx07o1_500.gif******
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• In Boston, the media produces laudatory documentaries about their college hockey teams. In North Dakota they produce beautiful coffee table books about their team and their fans. In the twin cities, the media HATES the gophers. Your own media hates you!

Comment

Allow me to help you with your insults of my alma mater.

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Maize is pretty much the most obnoxious yellow that could ever exist.
                      Maize is just an arrogant shade of yellow.

That's as bad as the Penn State football fans that made shirts which read, "Ann Arbor is a slut", when the proper insult is, 'Ann Arbor is a whore'.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        No need. I think it's great, but Tiggsy's gotta get with the program.

Again... own it, revel in it, bathe in it. But don't get all Jan on us when we throw it back at you.

I have a deer for an avatar for ****'s sake.
                        Is it dead?
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

No, but it sure is grinning ear to ear.
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                            No, but it sure is grinning ear to ear.
                            More like a look of rapture, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              You see all the wins and titles before 2013 will not mean as much especially with all the realignment. The dawn of the great tomorrow is upon us.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                                Not in the dawn of the great tomorrow. We all start at zero.
                                We make the Frozen Four and you guys reset the books. Sounds about right
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X