Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I have realized it. You're a vag. tArrogance thrives on the hate, if you haven't realized it. We're the Yankees of college hockey. CAPISCE? (you can't even spell THAT right)
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capiche

Boy, you are smart. Thanks for the lesson.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capiche

Boy, you are smart. Thanks for the lesson.
      http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/capisce
      Capisce is the formal spelling.

BOX.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        If you haven't realized it yet, I don't give two tugs about 'getting respect' from you or the half of your fanbase that consistently denigrates SCSU, or who after dishing it out to our school about our one-and-dones get butthurt when they get it back. Capiche?

How about SELF-respect? Do you give even one tug about that?

You, you specifically, are really not handling this situation (success) well.

Your team hasn't won jack yet and you're basically spending house money that you don't have. Why are you wasting time trying to pay back those that have wronged you? A peer of the Big Boys wouldn't do that. An inferior would.

No one is confusing your team's one FF with the success that the Gophers, Badgers, Sioux or Pioneers have had over decades of being hockey powers. Whether those teams have won a title more recently than "fill in the blank" doesn't negate that history of success nor does it elevate a flash in the pan team to their level.

And even if SCSU gets their first title next week, SCSU still won't even be in the same city as where the Big Boys' Club is let alone on the same street or anywhere near the place.

I don't remember Duluth fans behaving like this and funny thing is, they received near universal support and praise from the other fan bases. There's a connection there but I just can't put my finger on it.

I used to think you were a decent, fun poster. You've had a rough 6 weeks or so. Lose that chip on your shoulder - it's crushing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Your team hasn't won jack yet and you're basically spending house money that you don't have. Why are you wasting time trying to pay back those that have wronged you? A peer of the Big Boys wouldn't do that. An inferior would.

No one is confusing your team's one FF with the success that the Gophers, Badgers, Sioux or Pioneers have had over decades of being hockey powers. Whether those teams have won a title more recently than "fill in the blank" doesn't negate that history of success nor does it elevate a flash in the pan team to their level.

And even if SCSU gets their first title next week, SCSU still won't even be in the same city as where the Big Boys' Club is let alone on the same street or anywhere near the place.

I don't remember Duluth fans behaving like this and funny thing is, they received near universal support and praise from the other fan bases. There's a connection there but I just can't put my finger on it.
          For the record, tUMD fans acted like jackbags (in general) for a few months after they won their title. Then they calmed down.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            For the record, tUMD fans acted like jackbags (in general) for a few months after they won their title. Then they calmed down.

Well, **** them too then.

I don't remember that, but maybe it was directed in other directions than at us.

Comment

It was more off the board. They were going the Ciskie/RWD route, for the most part.

Either way, they're better now. Back to normal fans.

Comment

Tipsy you do need to calm down a little on this forum I mean honestly ur probably the one who complains the most out of our whole fan base and gives us this whiny reputation. Just really doesn't help our image when every post you put on here is complaining. Relax jeez. Even when ppl give compliments to this program you can't even accept them

Comment

I used to think you were a decent, fun poster. You've had a rough 6 weeks or so. Lose that chip on your shoulder - it's crushing you.
                  I guess I just don't subscribe to the idea of some pecking order where I am not allowed to trash talk any poster who is a fan of a team that won a bunch of titles before I was born. I am well aware of SCSU's place in the spectrum of college hockey programs. I am reminded every day on these boards. I appreciate the congratulations our program has received. I even appreciate it when people root for us to lose. If I disagree with something another poster says, I usually respond. That is what message boards are for. Sometimes I try to get people to see things the way I do. If you think I am an a-hole, or I am "being a vag" or being whiny, you seem to have no problem letting me know. But just about every fanbase has a-holes, even Wisconsin and Minnesota. If I tricked you into thinking I was a decent, fun poster, I apologize.
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU red army View Post
                    Tipsy you do need to calm down a little on this forum I mean honestly ur probably the one who complains the most out of our whole fan base and gives us this whiny reputation. Just really doesn't help our image when every post you put on here is complaining. Relax jeez. Even when ppl give compliments to this program you can't even accept them
                    A. You have been on here for a month so how would you know?
                    B. Your reputation was red as of this weekend, so if I was to seek advice on posting etiquette I would not come to you for it.

Comment

I've followed the forum all season and ur by far the most sensitive member I have seen. Ya I've only been a part of the forum for a month... So I've still been following the year on here. Boo hoo my reputation is red hahaha maybe I should just kill myself lol who cares, besides I've posted like 7 times on here so I don't think it took much to make it red. Anything else you wanna complain about today yet?? Hahaha relax man. You sound like a woman Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I think the better question is, how did you get his wad in the first place?
                        With a box??

Last edited by bigmrg74; 04-02-2013, 01:02 AM.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Schools like SCSU who have a good coach should be concerned with good coaching openings like DU. If by chance SCSU joins UMD in the club what the AD should do is give Bob a raise like UMD did.

Edit: typing on my iPhone and the auto correct got in the way. Ugh.
                          Last edited by 4four4; 04-02-2013, 08:40 AM.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            Schools like SCSU who have a good coach should be concerned with good coaching openings like DU. If by chance SCSU joins UMD in the club the diets thing the AD should do is give Bob a raise like UMD did.
                            Not sure what you intended to type with "the diets thing", but Motzko probably has put on a couple lbs the past few seasons.

He definitely deserves a raise, whether they win a title or not. Gibbons probably deserves a raise even more, considering how well he has done recruiting and how well he has coached up the defense.

Comment

He can't help himself, the inner Jan shines through strong with this one.

Comment

No matter the topic, it always seems to turn into a circle jerk, eh?
                                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Working...
                                X