Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolling on USCHO is Going Down the Tubes

Well it sure ain't the fallopian tubes this thread is going down!
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Yes and no. And you're gay, too. Gaywad. You should live in Yoo-Arr-Gay.
      me?
      i'm a party of a circle of jerks
      and we
      beat off in record time
      and we
      try to share the same fantasies
      but he
      beats us every time.....

i quit
      i give up
      no one's fast enough to beat his record time
      it seems

i
      quit
      i give up
      no one's fast enough to beat his record time it seems.

everything is temporary anyway
      when my shorts are wet
      and my semen slips onto my thigh...
      but i don't know why he beats me
      cause i try so hard...

i quit
      i give up
      no one's fast enough to beat his record time
      it seems

i
      quit
      i give up
      no one's fast enough to beat his record time it seems.

but being alone aint the best way to beat
      when i'm by myself i got no company
      when i'm all alone it's the best way to beat
      when i'm by myself
      nobody else can beat
      me

i'm a party of a circle jerk
      and we
      beat off in record time...

doo doo doo doo...doo doo doo. doo doo doo. doooo dooo.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well...... as long as we are staying on the thread topic, my segue goes like this: I want to get a table hockey game to replace the $30 one I got two years ago that is and always was junk. I'd like to keep it under $200 or so. Any suggestions? When I say table hockey I mean that thing with the rods and slots and ( ooh this is gettin' dirty ) the two or three dimentional players, you know, like Herb plays with his son in Miracle 'n stuff? Any suggestions ? I know y'all were into some deep sht like meth and some kid named Mookie with a sticky leg, but I'd love some help.
        You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Brent....This thread is still here. You're getting senile in your old age.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
            Well...... as long as we are staying on the thread topic, my segue goes like this: I want to get a table hockey game to replace the $30 one I got two years ago that is and always was junk. I'd like to keep it under $200 or so. Any suggestions? When I say table hockey I mean that thing with the rods and slots and ( ooh this is gettin' dirty ) the two or three dimentional players, you know, like Herb plays with his son in Miracle 'n stuff? Any suggestions ? I know y'all were into some deep sht like meth and some kid named Mookie with a sticky leg, but I'd love some help.
            I haven't seen one of those for sale in a while...my best guess would be to look on ebay, or to call around to some antique shops (yeah, its not really old enough to be an antique, but those people could probably get a line on one)
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Hockey.../dp/B0000YQVFE

I still keep in touch with my old neighbor and he bought one of the arcade-style bubble hockey games a couple years ago. Cost him like $800 bucks. I couldn't believe they cost that much. Now that I just looked some of them cost double that.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Hockey.../dp/B0000YQVFE

I still keep in touch with my old neighbor and he bought one of the arcade-style bubble hockey games a couple years ago. Cost him like $800 bucks. I couldn't believe they cost that much. Now that I just looked some of them cost double that.
                Thanks. I have seen some online ( including this Stiga NHL one ). I just don't know if they are junk or not. I HATE trying to play the crappy one I have with my kid all and all the while feeling the need to explain that what I had as a kid worked a lot better...

Comment

This one is available on eBay for $1,999.00.

Instead of the boo button, it chants "Sieve! Sieve! Sieve! Sieve! Sieve!"

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/KGrHqZiQFCSiqqBVeBQmVh3rBf60_35_zps20f2404b.jpg******

I bet this would look GREAT in your house!

Comment

Not sure what is sadder, the fact the you losers have started some kind of mission to turn my rep red, or the fact that you weren't able to do it? Welcome back to the most pathetic ****** of all, Rimbaud.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/KGrHqZiQFCSiqqBVeBQmVh3rBf60_35_zps20f2404b.jpg******

The problem with that one of course is the forwards get "stuck" in the neutral zone, which makes it tough to score more than 1 or 2 goals. But it is great for defensive battles.

Comment

Yeah Rimbaud is good like that.

Comment

Does it come with a year's supply of venison jerky?
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

What's the guy in the corner doing to that deer?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                              Does it come with a year's supply of venison jerky?

Silly, we all have walk in coolers with that stuff in them.

Comment

Yeah. My math skills deem 2k is more than $200, my limited experience with physics say that is not a table top game and the fact that my child crying the whole time because he is playing as the red devils and not scoring tells me no. Thanks though. You're sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X