Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sorry Holy Cross... We have a new Gopher Killer

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    My sincere apology to Gopher fans. I guess with all the new threads this weekend I missed the post where the USCHO board admins banned humor, irony, joking around, and taking a few jabs at other teams from time to time. I guess we can go back to just discussing the dominance of the ECAC (prob can't say EZAC any more either) and how over rated the oWCHA and nWCHA was/is. I think some folks really need to take it down a notch or two. This is a message board, nothing more. Serious discussions should be saved for solving world hunger, the atomic weapons race... and which four EZAC teams will comprise the 2014 Frozen Four.

Ryan J
    Humor is fine. Had you made a post with any in it, it would be appreciated. This is just LAME.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEagle View Post
      How did Grand Forks get involved in this? The poster is from central Wisconsin.
      What's the difference?

/Eastern Bias

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Humor is fine. Had you made a post with any in it, it would be appreciated. This is just LAME.
        Yeah, a whole thread for this? I've never seen a thread attempt so bad that it spawed a new thread mocking it. That puts this one in a class by itself. The real question is which thread will be more popular, this one or the tubes thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          Yeah, a whole thread for this? I've never seen a thread attempt so bad that it spawed a new thread mocking it. That puts this one in a class by itself. The real question is which thread will be more popular, this one or the tubes thread.
          You haven't seen anything Osorojo has posted over the last several years?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            What's the difference?

/Eastern Bias
            Wisconsin floods less??

That's going to get me hate mail.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
            X