No announcement yet.

#1 Quinnipiac University vs. #13 St. Cloud State- Frozen Four Semifinal #2 4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Quinnipiac University vs. #13 St. Cloud State- Frozen Four Semifinal #2 4/11

All but settled.

Re: #1 Quinnipiac University vs. #13 St. Cloud State- Frozen Four Semifinal #2 4/11

I don't know what your nickname is or where your school is located. Welcome to the Thunderdome.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Re: #1 Quinnipiac University vs. #13 St. Cloud State- Frozen Four Semifinal #2 4/11

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      I don't know what your nickname is or where your school is located. Welcome to the Thunderdome.
      Ooooooooohhhh! I know part of this. They're the Bobcats. As for where they're located, who knows?

Comment

I was so looking forward to the St, Clooud vs #26 Union comments, too.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
          Ooooooooohhhh! I know part of this. They're the Bobcats. As for where they're located, who knows?
          Hamden, CT.

Comment

are you guys making a broad assumption that a follower of Q would start this!?!?! i'm sure it is in fact 99.9999% decided, but there is still a chance!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              I was so looking forward to the St, Clooud vs #26 Union comments, too.
              Well there's always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohntute View Post
                Hamden, CT.
                That's over near Boston somewhere, right?

Comment

QU is within an hour of ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    are you guys making a broad assumption that a follower of Q would start this!?!?! i'm sure it is in fact 99.9999% decided, but there is still a chance!
                    RPI fan. I thought the 'tute part of my nick would give it away haha.

Comment

I think, though I could be wrong, but threads with SCSU in them require in the title.... not sure if that rule still applies. Hopefully a SCSU fan can confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        QU is within an hour of ESPN
                        ESPN is near Boston, right?

Originally posted by rjohntute View Post
                        RPI fan. I thought the 'tute part of my nick would give it away haha.
                        Oh it did. As usual, I'm not sure what mookie was talking about in that post.
                        Last edited by duper; 03-31-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [UNH]Rig View Post
                          I think, though I could be wrong, but threads with SCSU in them require in the title.... not sure if that rule still applies. Hopefully a SCSU fan can confirm.
                          That is correct. Also not digging the #13.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Hopefully QU can get through this game without the Union goon squad doing any more damage

Comment

Is this the early or late game?
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X