Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bentley Falcons 2013-2014: No offseason. No excuses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by eXcSports View Post
    Another great win tonight and one of the best performances by the team this season. Four point weekends are always great. Congrats to the team, and a great win today in front of another solid crowd turnout.
    The Falcons played disciplined hockey this weekend, taking fewer dumb penalties. Also, they re-found their long lost PP from early last season. So, 3-2 against their eastern pod brethren. Now, time to see how the eastern pod teams stack up against the western pod.

Leave a comment:

• eXcSports
    replied
    Re: Bentley Falcons 2013-2014: No offseason. No excuses.

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Best game of the season in 3-0 win over Huskies tonight; congrats to Bentley Falcons.
    Another great win tonight and one of the best performances by the team this season. Four point weekends are always great. Congrats to the team, and a great win today in front of another solid crowd turnout.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Best game of the season in 3-0 win over Huskies tonight; congrats to Bentley Falcons.

Leave a comment:

• eXcSports
    replied

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    I forgot to ask what others think of the new dark netting along the entire length of the rink on the side of the seats? I think that it is going to take me a while to adapt to the obstruction. Also, fewer loose pucks to sell on EBay.
    I can't stand it, but my focus goes through it so I can live with it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Still.... it's horrible for sight lines, even if it's needed to protect the fans. From what I understand, the JAR did that independently and was a move not sanctioned or promoted by the school. The school wanted a clear net or something that wouldn't reflect off the ice. It doesn't look bad looking up from the ice level, but the contrast from black to the hyper blue of the ice is different.

Gettin' ya covered for the weekend:

jarpride.com/2013/11/15/game-preps-10-11-uconnholy-cross/

http://jarpride.com/2013/11/15/final-thoughts-uconn/

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

I forgot to ask what others think of the new dark netting along the entire length of the rink on the side of the seats? I think that it is going to take me a while to adapt to the obstruction. Also, fewer loose pucks to sell on EBay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X