Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bentley Falcons 2013-2014: No offseason. No excuses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    Coming down next weekend for the RIT games via a stop in Cambridge, how are the burgers at John Brewer's? I've got other options including Tasty Burger and Flat Patties in Harvard Square.
    I'm veggie, but I am told by my carnivore friends that the burgers at JBs are excellent. I would suggest a pre-game gathering at JBs tomorrow, but I am arriving at the game directly from soup kitchen duties on Moody Street. Will be following the next two weekends online from New Zealand. Go Falcons!
    Last edited by Snively65; 01-02-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Re: Bentley Falcons 2013-2014: No offseason. No excuses.

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      I'm veggie, but I am told by my carnivore friends that the burgers at JBs are excellent. I would suggest a pre-game gathering at JBs tomorrow, but I am arriving at the game directly from soup kitchen duties on Moody Street. Will be following the next two weekends online from New Zealand. Go Falcons!
      Thanks, maybe we'll give them a try on day two. Safe travels.
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by eXcSports View Post
        Also, Chris lerch - can I get an A-MEN!

http://www.uscho.com/2014/01/01/bent...beaten-streak/
        Remember what happened when AIC got the big writeup?
        2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
        2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2010 Frozen Four participant
        2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by komey1 View Post
          That 8-7 loss to AIC at the JAR was the ugliest hockey game that I have seen in years.

Comment

Looking forward to gong to the Mercyhurst game! Might be a fight for first place

Comment

• Originally posted by wwjg1158 View Post
              Looking forward to gong to the Mercyhurst game! Might be a fight for first place
              Lots can happen in the next seven games before we visit Mercyhurst for two games at the end of the month. But, I think that Air Force is now the team to beat in the AHA; we did our job in the Springs, but hope that other teams are up to the task.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Lots can happen in the next seven games before we visit Mercyhurst for two games at the end of the month. But, I think that Air Force is now the team to beat in the AHA; we did our job in the Springs, but hope that other teams are up to the task.
                Only exception to this - Ben Carey (top six forward) separated his shoulder and Jason Torf (their goalie) might be done for the year with a groin injury.
                Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

• Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
                  Only exception to this - Ben Carey (top six forward) separated his shoulder and Jason Torf (their goalie) might be done for the year with a groin injury.
                  Yikes! Maybe I should change my picks in the AHA Pick 'Em thread for this weekend.

Will be interesting to see how well the 'new' heating system is working in the JAR tonight. Will wear my warm hat and mittens!

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/atla...r-brandon-komm

Bentley-Niagara preview
                    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

This team is getting people to sit up and take notice. I plan to come down from NH for tonight's game. I hope they find enough places to push the snow without taking up parking spots to do it.
                      Chris V
                      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                        Shhhhhhh.

Comment

Looking forward to my first trek to Ryan Rink to cover Bentley tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                            Looking forward to my first trek to Ryan Rink to cover Bentley tonight.
                            Stop on up to the press box for an intermission interview my friend! We'll get you on!

Congrats to Branden Komm for winning the AHA Goalie of the Month for the 2nd straight month.

http://jarpride.com/2014/01/03/komm-...alie-of-month/

Also, game preps are up for Niagara.

http://jarpride.com/2014/01/03/game-...nd-19-niagara/
                            Win today and we'll walk together forever. -Ray Shero

Comment

Originally posted by eXcSports View Post
                              Stop on up to the press box for an intermission interview my friend! We'll get you on!
                              Sounds good. I'll stop up and say hello pregame and see what intermission works best for you.

Comment

Great game tonight, all the way around. These teams deserved more than the 50 or so in attendance.

Comment

Working...
                                X