2013 Early Departures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Early Departures

Not an early departure but I'm too exicted not to post about it. Danny Dekeyser signs with the Detroit Red Wings... He reports for practice tomorrow! Go Broncos!
    Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
      Not an early departure but I'm too exicted not to post about it. Danny Dekeyser signs with the Detroit Red Wings... He reports for practice tomorrow! Go Broncos!
      Welcome to the internet. It is an early departure and we already discussed it lol. Apparently Massachusetts D Connor Allen has signed with the Rangers association.

Comment

Just reported on Twitter. Matt Nieto, Jr forward on the Boston University Terriers just signed with The Sharks. He's reporting to Worcester.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Congrats to Quinnipiac's Matthew Peca.

7th round Lightning Draft Pick Matthew Peca signed today with Tampa Bay getting a rumored $300,000 signing bonus to join the team for tomorrow night's game versus rival Florida Panthers. The 5ft 9in 165lb Peca is foregoing the opportunity to play with his Quinnipiac team in the NCAA Frozen Four but told the Tampa Bay News, "It's a dream come true to get paid to do something I love" and "I couldn't pass up the chance". Lightning coach Jon Cooper anticipates slotting Peca into the number one line for a couple of shifts telling the Journal, "This kid scored the fastest natural hat trick in NCAA history, so we're eager to strike while the iron is hot."

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            I never liked April Fool's Day...

Comment

from the Green Bay Gamblers:

ANDERS LEE SIGNS WITH THE NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Former Green Bay Gamblers forward Anders Lee has signed a NHL contract with the New York Islanders. Lee is expected to join the team later this week.

Lee led the Green Bay Gamblers in scoring during the 2009-10 season with 66 points (35g, 31a) in 59 games played. For his efforts, Lee was named USHL Rookie of the Year. The Edina, Minnesota native followed a strong regular season campaign into the playoffs tallying 22 points (10g, 12a) helping the Gamblers secure a Clark Cup Championship.

As a freshman, Lee led Notre Dame in goals (24) in 44 games and ranked second on the team with 44 points. For his efforts, Lee was named to the CCHA All-Rookie Team and was a second-team all-CCHA selection. This past season, Lee was named to the CCHA First Team All-Conference scoring 34 points (17g, 17a) in 40 games. In 84 career games at Notre Dame, he amassed 78 points (41g, 37a).

The Gamblers return home Tuesday, April 2nd as they welcome the Waterloo Blackhawks to the Resch Center. Face-off is set for 7:05pm. For more information on promotions or purchasing tickets visit gamblershockey.com.
              St. Norbert College Green Knights
              NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
              NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
              NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
              ---
              SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

I wish our coach was on this list.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Hammy is hearing Nate Schmidt may be off to WSH, per a GPL post. Watched him skate with Boyd in their development camp, if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    Hammy is hearing Nate Schmidt may be off to WSH, per a GPL post. Watched him skate with Boyd in their development camp, if I recall correctly.
                    Well, if we are reporting rumors, my cousin went to HS with Bjugstad and was at a party with him this weekend and he supposedly flew down to Florida last night.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Well, if we are reporting rumors, my cousin went to HS with Bjugstad and was at a party with him this weekend and he supposedly flew down to Florida last night.
                      Florida fans are trying to arrange a "We want Bjugstad" chant on HFBoards. They are worried about people pronouncing it correctly...

Comment

Per Michael Russo....Junior Nate Schmidt (D) of Minnesota has signed with Washington...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Zach Budish to Nashville?

Comment

Originally posted by BigM3810 View Post
                            Zach Budish to Nashville?
                            Nothing released by Nashville, Budish, or the Gophers... but yes. Official release will be within 24 hours (source: a little birdie told me).
                            scsuhockey.com
                            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                              Nothing released by Nashville, Budish, or the Gophers... but yes. Official release will be within 24 hours (source: a little birdie told me).
                              But he said for sure he was staying. HOW COULD HE LIE LIKE THAT?
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                But he said for sure he was staying. HOW COULD HE LIE LIKE THAT?
                                I don't think it went down like that. I think he was being optimistic and actually believed what he said at the time. Then, he realizes that he's about to graduate, his best friend on the team says he's going pro, his adviser reminds him that he could get injured and lose everything, and the coaching staff at Minnesota says "no really, we'll be fine, go ahead." I think that's when he finally came to his senses and realism overcame optimism. There really was no reason for him to stay.
                                scsuhockey.com
                                CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Working...
                                X