No announcement yet.

The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
    I created a complete model of the system, found that my team had a 21% chance of making the tournament, BUT THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT! What are the odds of that? RPI was screwed. The PWR system needs to go.
    What's more, MY team treated this season like an undergrad course: perform well at the beginning to make good impressions, slacking off for the entire back half and then scrambling around come finals week. And they're a 2 seed!
    Hit Somebody!

Comment

Re: The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

SCSU got screwed as a 4 seed. Now the jokes about being one and done in the NCAAs aren't even as funny bc 4 seeds are supposed to lose.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        What I want to know is, how did the phrase "getting screwed" come to have a negative connotation? Never been a bad thing for me.
        Hmm... not sure you understand the meaning...bending over and getting a big sausage rammed up your butt... if that's what you like so be it,,, but that's what it means. Public service announcement over and out.

Comment

Originally posted by MR RUBBLE View Post
          Hmm... not sure you understand the meaning...bending over and getting a big sausage rammed up your butt... if that's what you like so be it,,, but that's what it means. Public service announcement over and out.
          BRETT GOT SCREWED!!!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            SCSU got screwed as a 4 seed. Now the jokes about being one and done in the NCAAs aren't even as funny bc 4 seeds are supposed to lose.
            We're going to win.
            SCSU!

Comment

Harvard got screwed! They beat BU twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                We're going to win.
                Something . . . anything

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Oh Contrare'
                  Drunken Sconies and Cloud9 will both win openenig round matchups (WI over Lowell and StC over ND)

Comment

Most of the complaints will be from fans complaining about their teams seeding, regional placement, and opponents/possible second-round opponents. Not from fans complaining about their team not being in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtn2GoldCountry View Post
                      Most of the complaints will be from fans complaining about their teams seeding, regional placement, and opponents/possible second-round opponents. Not from fans complaining about their team not being in.
                      I don't feel like going broken record on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                        We're going to win.
                        When?
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

any chance my team gets to go to one of those easy eastern regionals?
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Michigan got screwed! We played like dog **** half of the season, but we should get in because we were kicking *** the past month. That should erase 3 months of suckage.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine318 View Post
                              Michigan got screwed! We played like dog **** half of the season, but we should get in because we were kicking *** the past month. That should erase 3 months of suckage.
                              You want some cheese to go with that "whine"? You make the tournament 23 straight years and then moan that you miss a year?. My heart bleeds...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                                You want some cheese to go with that "whine"? You make the tournament 23 straight years and then moan that you miss a year?. My heart bleeds...
                                Whoosh...
                                Life is good, North of the Crow.

Comment

Working...
                                X