No announcement yet.

The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    There's some good video of BC fans watching the selection show:

Bravo. I laughed. I cried. I hurled.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Re: The Official "My team got screwed!" thread of the 2013 NCAA Hockey Tournament

That was good.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Ok then...

Can I call you shemp's guardian? Larry by any chance?
        Again you seem to be giving this too much consideration, but to answer I'm not sure I could pick either one of them out of a lineup. Hope you get enough sleep tonight.

Comment

A Minnesota fan reacts to the bracket:

Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

While the meme is dated, very nice.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                While the meme is dated, very nice.

Maybe dated, but I agree. Well done and very funny.

Comment

Would have made more sense to use UND for that one.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    That's what I was thinking, too, at first.

And check the F5 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      BC is screwed because of the following 2 reasons.

1) They once again are placed into the "powder puff" regional, the one that the NCAA has made sure that no scary WCHA team is allowed, and the other teams have Krach ratings that wouldn't even qualify for the tourney .

2) They get to play within 50 miles of home for the 13th time in a row. The NCAA should try and treat them a little better.

I can barely imagine how bitter they must be by this ill treatment.
                      I'm certainly no BC fan, but they are sited with the overall #1 seed, both by PW and KRACH... What exactly is your gripe?
                      Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-26-2013, 02:31 AM.

Comment

That was awesome! Well done. I think you understand the west, and specifically tAggorance, about as well as anybody. Great vid.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          They have the wardrobe already.
                          "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sisyphus View Post
                            That was awesome! Well done. I think you understand the west, and specifically tAggorance, about as well as anybody. Great vid.
                            Good video and somewhat true.
                            But remember next year they will not have the WCHA to kick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                              I'm certainly no BC fan, but they are sited with the overall #1 seed, both by PW and KRACH... What exactly is your gripe?
                              Good one. (Still laughing. Hold on a sec.)
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maquegyver View Post
                                So would you say that Quinni should be defaulted to recieve the title since playoff play has no bearing on a teams ability?
                                Uh no. Not at all what I said or meant. Speaking specifically of a CONFERENCE regular season and a CONFERENCE playoff title. I'd just say your record over 28 games should count for more than what happens in one weekend, in regards to conference play.

The reason every conference goes with an auto-bid for their playoff champion is just an opportunity to squeeze another team from their conference into the big tournament because the top teams should be able to get in regardless based upon their regular season record (Pairwise).

And thanks to the Gophers fans who continue to show their arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                                X