Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEA Awards Predictions

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
    Gaudreau at 1.33 and Collins at 1.19. I believe they only use conference stats.
    brian, carlton is ALWAYS right!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      Fair enough, but (A) Gaudreau scored 50 percent more PPG (B) pretty sure he played injured after the WJC's (C) he wasn't BC's only option, while Collins was clearly the main guy at MC and thus likely saw more ice/PP time. Again, I respect your view but think Gaudreau will win it going away.
      I agree that Gaudreau will probably win, but my premise is simple. Collins would have more points than he did if he was on a line with Mullane and Whitney. Gaudreau would have less points if on a line with the MC guys. Both of Gaudreau's linemates are 100+ scorers. Again, Gaudreau will be a better pro. Collins is too slow.
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

I think lately he's been skating on a line with Arnold and Straight, hasn't been with Whitney in some time.

Comment

I agree with that assessment, but I don't think that should be the determining factor in who wins POTY. To me, it's simply who was the best player...purely an individual award. If it were more of an MVP award, maybe Collins would have an edge because he means more to his team than Gaudreau does to BC (maybe).

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
            However, tell me this. If Collins was on a line with Whitney and Mullane for much of the season, he'd have more points than he did. And, if Gaudreau was on a line with Toomey/Christie/Gould, he'd have fewer points.
            Wow genius stuff here.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              rookie of the year - mattheson

mvp - gaudreau

defensive fwd - arnold

coach of the year - york

goalie of the year - milner

sportsmanship - bu

fixed

no arrests this year

...yet

POY: Gaudreau (I could argue Whitney)
              ROY: Gillies
              COY: Bazin

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                fixed

no arrests this year

...yet
                Allegedly.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Milner will be arrested 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X