Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Any of you have an inkling re: which candidate interviewed best? Haven't heard a thing down here yet.
    There was some discussion over on the "UAA Seawolves Coach Change" thread, but it looks like that has dryed up.

    Comment


    • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

      Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Donald, isn't this what you've been trying to tell this thread all along?

      Comment


      • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

        Originally posted by Wayfarnorth View Post
        Donald, isn't this what you've been trying to tell this thread all along?
        Something more humans ought to try once in a while is called "perception checking" or in this case "putting yourself in someone else's shoes". If I was Steve Cobb I'd say ... If I was Steve Cobb's boss I'd say ... The brain virus of of thinking superficially for a simple answer in a complex world is rampant amongst us all however it can and should be mitigated with reason.

        Comment


        • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

          My reaction to Case's comment?




          If I could distill his comment to one sentence it would be: "D2 good, therefore... Squirrel!" I know, I know, this fall Cobb and Case will be here, deal with it. I will, and I hope the Seawolves hit it out of the park. Just having a little fun.
          Last edited by Alaskana; 04-26-2013, 12:18 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

            Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
            My reaction to Case's comment?


            "D2 good, therefore... Squirrel!"
            luv it

            Comment


            • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

              You haters remind me of the battery bunny you just keep hating and hating and hating.
              Your hating appears to have consumed you.

              Comment


              • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                Maybe someday you'll find something other than hate to love.
                But then again some people just enjoy being miserable.
                Think you can drag down some more people to be miserable with you?
                Maybe that's what makes the haters happy.

                Comment


                • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                  Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                  Maybe someday you'll find something other than hate to love.
                  But then again some people just enjoy being miserable.
                  Think you can drag down some more people to be miserable with you?
                  Maybe that's what makes the haters happy.
                  I'm not miserable at all, quite the opposite really but I have no problem if you like thinking that. I'm just speaking my mind and venting a little.
                  This is a 'colorful' place and I don't intend to break the tradition.
                  Last edited by Alaskana; 04-26-2013, 09:10 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                    Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
                    I'm not miserable at all, quite the opposite really but I have no problem if you like thinking that. I'm just speaking my mind and venting a little. I think this would be a boring place if everyone here were in lockstep unison.
                    They're not?

                    Comment


                    • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                      Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      You haters remind me of the battery bunny you just keep hating and hating and hating.
                      Your hating appears to have consumed you.
                      “Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying.”
                      ― St. Vincent de Paul

                      “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”
                      ― Winston Churchill


                      Seawolf Fan...let us commiserate in peace. Please stick to your "Cobb is the Shiz" thread...we promise not to infiltrate it.
                      Last edited by drcobbmustgonow; 04-26-2013, 09:44 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                        Originally posted by drcobbmustgonow View Post
                        “Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying.”
                        ― St. Vincent de Paul

                        “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”
                        ― Winston Churchill


                        Seawolf Fan...let us commiserate in peace. Please stick to your "Cobb is the Shiz" thread...we promise not to infiltrate it.
                        You can't commiserate with Alaskana because she says shes just as happy as a clam at high tide.
                        So who's gonna be miserable with you so you can commiserate?

                        Comment


                        • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                          Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          You can't commiserate with Alaskana because she says shes just as happy as a clam at high tide.
                          So who's gonna be miserable with you so you can commiserate?
                          Well, one can be happy in general and also unhappy with the direction of the UAA Seawolves hockey program. Ya know, like that whole
                          dualism thing and all.

                          Oh, and dude. I'm a dude.
                          Last edited by Alaskana; 04-26-2013, 10:37 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                            Originally posted by drcobbmustgonow View Post
                            “Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying.”
                            ― St. Vincent de Paul

                            “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.”
                            ― Winston Churchill


                            Seawolf Fan...let us commiserate in peace. Please stick to your "Cobb is the Shiz" thread...we promise not to infiltrate it.
                            I can't seem to locate Dr. Cobbs' name over there. Just wanting to discuss the coaching change over there. Something that doesn't seem to happen here. Just too busy hating to have a discussion. There's been a few haters visit that other thread but they're too ignorant and wanting to continue their hating to recognize what the thread is about. Whooze or however _airbanks spelled the hatred he tried to inject. Or jackyjim or the really hip pony guy (God what a laugh) whatever his name is can't figure out that the thread is actually trying to start a discussion on Seawolf hockey. Or the pony boys buddy trying to troll.
                            But over here with the haters that want to commiserate I'm just stoking the fire helping you out so you have something more to hate and comiserate over.
                            But you know what? The head Cobb hater has the best of me cause I have no idea what "Shiz" is or whatever. God I must be ignorant.
                            Hope the haters can bury the hate long enough to cheer on the Seawolves whoever Dr. Cobb chooses as coach. Or because the coach is Dr. Cobb's choice maybe the haters will have to cheer on the nooks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              I can't seem to locate Dr. Cobbs' name over there. Just wanting to discuss the coaching change over there. Something that doesn't seem to happen here. Just too busy hating to have a discussion. There's been a few haters visit that other thread but they're too ignorant and wanting to continue their hating to recognize what the thread is about. Whooze or however _airbanks spelled the hatred he tried to inject. Or jackyjim or the really hip pony guy (God what a laugh) whatever his name is can't figure out that the thread is actually trying to start a discussion on Seawolf hockey. Or the pony boys buddy trying to troll.
                              But over here with the haters that want to commiserate I'm just stoking the fire helping you out so you have something more to hate and comiserate over.
                              But you know what? The head Cobb hater has the best of me cause I have no idea what "Shiz" is or whatever. God I must be ignorant.
                              Hope the haters can bury the hate long enough to cheer on the Seawolves whoever Dr. Cobb chooses as coach. Or because the coach is Dr. Cobb's choice maybe the haters will have to cheer on the nooks.
                              *******http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw5304-didsome.jpg********
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

                              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                              Comment


                              • Re: UAA Seawolves offseason thread- time for change

                                Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                My interpretation: Yeah, hockey sucks, but, well, the rest of our D-II sports are great. So, seriously, who cares? Do yourself a favor and go buy some basketball tickets.
                                Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                                66 - 86 - 07
                                59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                                59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

                                Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X