X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    is this a serious question?
    iCarly was the one who put into print "talent evaluators only look at one thing, calendar year of birth"
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      iCarly was the one who put into print "talent evaluators only look at one thing, calendar year of birth"
      yeah yeah, i caught most of it in passing. i'm not going to re read every sentence of that internet slapfight. but i assume the context was in comparing two players with similar stat lines.

however, to answer the poster's question about the nhl draft. each particular draft year mentioned was the first year the players you mentioned were eligible in. so a better question to ask would be, what spot would tavares or hall have been taken in if they were eligible for the draft one year earlier? two years?
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        2 more goals for Chaisson today. That's three goals in three NHL games. Nice start for him.
        Good for him, but Niemi looked ridiculous on the second goal.
        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

No one cares how the goalie looked. I didnt see Jagr trying to have them take his goal back. At that level, any goal is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
            Good for him, but Niemi looked ridiculous on the second goal.
            I'll try to keep that in mind from hereon.
            if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

I'll try to keep that in mind from hereon.
              This is a useful reply to most internet forum scoldings.
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                Why stop there? How about studying up on BU's 2010 to 2013 Hockey Strategy video, you know, the one entitled, "How to win absolutely nothing while your archival wins 2 National Titles, 3 HE Titles and 4 Beanpots".
                WOW.. Our archives won all that?? Pretty good for filing cabinets and paper..
                Proud WBA - Section 9 Alumnus

Where's your girlfriend, number 3??

Cookie hyphen puss..

Comment

Originally posted by jofa View Post
                  brace yourself bu you know whats happening two weeks from tonight. Wow cant believe how this is coming together for the eagles.
                  doh!!!!
                  Proud WBA - Section 9 Alumnus

Where's your girlfriend, number 3??

Cookie hyphen puss..

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Yeah, the question was facetious based on the bass ackwards logic being put forth by Carlton.
                    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      No matter how you slice it, Cangelosi is the better player, as he has more goals, assists, points and a MUCH better plus/minus AND he's almost a year younger!
                      Just curious, have you ever watched hockey? Or do you just stat-surf?
                      Boston University 2009 Champs
                      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Is Quinn on campus yet? Figure he has to move etc...anybody know if he is on the job or transitioning still?
                        I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                          Is Quinn on campus yet? Figure he has to move etc...anybody know if he is on the job or transitioning still?
                          Needs to complete his responsibilities with the Avalanche, no?

Comment

Needs to complete his responsibilities with the Avalanche, no?
                            Correct. April 27th is his last game with Colorado and he will take over the coaching staff immediately after.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                              All he could muster was a criticism that I read FecalAction.
                              I think we found PatriotGolfer...

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                                Correct. April 27th is his last game with Colorado and he will take over the coaching staff immediately after.
                                I haven't looked at the standings, recently. No chance the 'Lanche go to the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
                                X