This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Any idea what will happen with the older Privitera?

Comment

• Originally posted by thetruthhurts View Post
      "Proud to be a part of this team"
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetruthhurts View Post
        Some tweets he sent out would at least lead you to believe he is planning on still being here.

Comment

First NHL goal for Alex Chiasson, finishing a nice give-and-go. He's the 69th Terrier to play in the NHL, 68th who played Parker either as head coach or assistant.
          http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...ed-share-video
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

"Congrats to my bro @JarridPriv18 on winning the #AndersonCup reg season champs in the #USHL #FutureTerrier #BUHockey http://t.co/qLJklEjIVm"

Whomever was asking...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
              First NHL goal for Alex Chiasson, finishing a nice give-and-go. He's the 69th Terrier to play in the NHL, 68th who played Parker either as head coach or assistant.
              http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...ed-share-video
              Maybe now they will learn how to pronounce his name!

Amazing only one NHLer before Parker. Different times.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                I don't care if your guy is in kindergarten and our guy is a senior. Your guy is still a year older and is a 93 vs our guy who's a 94 and that's what talent evaluators look at.
                I just want to know something...if your statement is true then what is going on with the NHL drafts? in 2009 the first two picks were 1990s while majority of picks were 91's. (late birthdays) same thing happened next year where the first overall pick was a 91, while majority of the guys were 92's. Why were hall, stammer, and Hedman not pick later in the draft?

I have given you clear evidence, now please give me some statement where a NHL scout has stated that even though a 21 year old is more skilled, has a better future, is bigger, stronger and faster, the PRO scout likes the kid a year younger. I just want it quoted and referenced, just one time...is that to much to ask for?
                Go Terriers Go! BTW, I'm just another guy hiding behind a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post
                  I just want to know something...if your statement is true then what is going on with the NHL drafts? in 2009 the first two picks were 1990s while majority of picks were 91's. (late birthdays) same thing happened next year where the first overall pick was a 91, while majority of the guys were 92's. Why were hall, stammer, and Hedman not pick later in the draft?

I have given you clear evidence, now please give me some statement where a NHL scout has stated that even though a 21 year old is more skilled, has a better future, is bigger, stronger and faster, the PRO scout likes the kid a year younger. I just want it quoted and referenced, just one time...is that to much to ask for?
                  I'm still waiting for an answer to my question regarding the David Quinn rumor. All he could muster was a criticism that I read FecalAction. I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer (unless you're walking down stairwells at BC, in which case I would recommend holding your breath).

Comment

Weekend update:

Austin Cangelosi: 53 GP, 20G, 43A, 63 pts, +19
                    Robbie Baillergeon: 55 GP, 18G, 23A, 41 pts, -15

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post

The slightly older players likely weren't draft eligible the previous year, so this was their first chance to be drafted. Obviously if you have a late 94 that's super talented he's probably going to be drafted before a less talented early 95 player if it's their first year of being draft eligible. No matter how you slice it, Cangelosi is the better player, as he has more goals, assists, points and a MUCH better plus/minus AND he's almost a year younger!

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                        I'm still waiting for an answer to my question regarding the David Quinn rumor. All he could muster was a criticism that I read FecalAction. I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer (unless you're walking down stairwells at BC, in which case I would recommend holding your breath).
                        carlton??

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                          The slightly older players likely weren't draft eligible the previous year, so this was their first chance to be drafted. Obviously if you have a late 94 that's super talented he's probably going to be drafted before a less talented early 95 player if it's their first year of being draft eligible....

oh iCarly iCarly iCarly..... so so silly..

Comment

2 more goals for Chaisson today. That's three goals in three NHL games. Nice start for him.
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post
                              is this a serious question?
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                                is this a serious question?
                                To be honest, I was thinking the same thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X