X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Absolutely! Look at all the 21 year old freshmen on Lowell. Clearly Bazin hasn't a clue.
    That explains why Merrimack gets no respect!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Do the bump
      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Bump, bump, bump, bump, Yeeeeeeeah! (Can't touch this!)
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Is this the summer of the red sox?
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            I don't think we'll really know until they play a team that isn't collecting social security or disability pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
              Extrapolate it based on the data, real scientific like...Sox end up 162-0 and the Yanks go 0-162. Yeah, that'd be the year of the Red Sox!!
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Weighart interview with Quinn.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The magic number to win the division is down to 154.

Comment

The Red Sox better stop beating the Yankees, or they'll fall below the TUC cliff.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

granted he's not the rock solid lock that the FREEP is:

@bchockeyblog1
                      Hearing from sources that Denver was in serious discussions with Dave Quinn before the NCAA tournament started for their HC job.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

@bchockeyblog1
                        Hearing from sources that Denver was in serious discussions with Dave Quinn before the NCAA tournament started for their HC job.
                        After Leaman turned it down I'm sure. And Hynes. You know, REAL coaches.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                          Extrapolate it based on the data, real scientific like...Sox end up 162-0 and the Yanks go 0-162. Yeah, that'd be the year of the Red Sox!!
                          The data has just changed...

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

@bchockeyblog1
                            Milbury!
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                              The data has just changed...
                              Hold on, I'm on the other line with Vegas...you know they don't even have a refund policy?? What kinda operation is that?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                                Hold on, I'm on the other line with Vegas...you know they don't even have a refund policy?? What kinda operation is that?
                                Yeah, we have to lose a couple more before we can say "Wait 'till next year!"

Comment

Working...
                                X