X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Guys, I got next year's thread: "BU Hockey 2013-14: Cason Hohbey Baker"

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    Wow Charlie sheen's whole act is ripped off from fanboys?
    Just making sure, you realize only Nick has said his fanbase created said "original" phrase, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post

Just making sure, you realize only Nick has said his fanbase created said "original" phrase, right?
      Nice!! I like the sound of that..
      Proud WBA - Section 9 Alumnus

Where's your girlfriend, number 3??

Cookie hyphen puss..

Comment

That's not too bad.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post

Nice though I'm not sure Hohmann would be the #1 Hobey candidate on the team. Danbey O'Baker? Ah.. no. Creating nicknames is not my forte!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
            Nice though I'm not sure Hohmann would be the #1 Hobey candidate on the team. Danbey O'Baker? Ah.. no. Creating nicknames is not my forte!
            You've got a good nickname.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Please let's not emulate our next thread name after the superfanboys up the road!

Comment

"BU Offseason Thread: QUINNING! All your superfanboy nickname are belong to us!"

Comment

BU Offseason Thread: All Hail the Tan Man

Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

So did last years' scandal play a part in BU having to settle for Quinn or was the BU job just not that attractive to the big name, high end guys?

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      So did last years' scandal play a part in BU having to settle for Quinn or was the BU job just not that attractive to the big name, high end guys?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Come on mook, someone had to ask the question, Hynes was obviously the guy they wanted. He's still an upgrade over Parkuh, probably somewhere between TIMMAY and Umile.
                        Last edited by carltonbarrett; 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Come on mook, someone had to ask the question, Hynes was obviously the guy they wanted. He's still an upgrade over Parkuh, probably somewhere between TIMMAY and Umile.
                          i think they hired the guy they wanted. hynes would have probably only been available once wbs finished up of course.. but yes, they got the best candidate they could and hired him.
                          if you'd like to list me some "big name, high end guys" i'm all ears

Comment

The current MC, UML and PC coaches would have all been preferred to name a few.

Comment

So did this new thread title play a part in BC having to settle for carlton trolling, or was the trolling just not that attractive to the big name, high end guys?
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

The current MC, UML and PC coaches would have all been preferred to name a few.
                                preferred by whom??

y'all think mookie wants 23 yo canadian freshmen playing at bu!!!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X