Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Postseason Thread

Just received this email from UNH Alumni Office:

In just over a month, the puck will drop and another UNH men's hockey season will begin. With a home schedule that includes powerhouses like Michigan and Notre Dame and new season ticket pricing, there has never been a better year to be a season ticket holder. To purchase season tickets click here, or call 603-862-4000, extension 5 and a Whittemore Center Arena Box Office representative will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

Some of our season ticket holder benefits include:
    • Guaranteed savings of $5 per game on an individual ticket price and $100 for the season if tickets were purchased individually. Season ticket holders pay less than $20 per game.
    • Ability to forward, re-sell and exchange your season tickets online via "My Wildcat Account Manager" for games you cannot attend.
    • Ability to purchase additional individual game tickets before the general public, and at a discount.
    For the complete list of season ticket holder benefits click here.

Comment

Anyone receive their tickets yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
        Anyone receive their tickets yet?
        I believe they were mailed Friday. So you should see them this week.
        UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Coming back to the States for a bit to catch the Icebreaker in Minny and our home openers v. Michigan.

Anybody going to be in Minneapolis? I'd be glad to host a pre-game session or two. Got my tix on StubHub for both days.
          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
            Coming back to the States for a bit to catch the Icebreaker in Minny and our home openers v. Michigan.

Anybody going to be in Minneapolis? I'd be glad to host a pre-game session or two. Got my tix on StubHub for both days.
            Wish that I could be in Mpls for Icebreaker, but.........

Only 19 days before the Wolverines arrive for weekend series at Lake Whitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Wish that I could be in Mpls for Icebreaker, but.........

Only 19 days before the Wolverines arrive for weekend series at Lake Whitt.
              I actually looked into the distance between Omaha/Lincoln, Neb -> Minneapolis as I'll be in Neb that weekend for work. Alas, it's too far to fit into my schedule....

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                I actually looked into the distance between Omaha/Lincoln, Neb -> Minneapolis as I'll be in Neb that weekend for work. Alas, it's too far to fit into my schedule....
                Ok, so you can attend a game or two between the AHA Bentley Falcons and the new NCHC Omaha Mavericks.

Comment

Well, keep an eye out for the knucklehead in the blue UNH sweater on the glass behind the penalty box. I will most likely be sitting with three Gopher knuckleheads. You can choose your friends, but you can't choose their hockey allegiances, I suppose. At least that won't matter for the Friday game.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                    Well, keep an eye out for the knucklehead in the blue UNH sweater on the glass behind the penalty box. I will most likely be sitting with three Gopher knuckleheads. You can choose your friends, but you can't choose their hockey allegiances, I suppose. At least that won't matter for the Friday game.
                    Have your Gopher fan friends been able to get over Holy Cross like I got over Niagara and RIT?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      Ok, so you can attend a game or two between the AHA Bentley Falcons and the new NCHC Omaha Mavericks.
                      Already have a press pass for it
                      (and a LSSU-Badgers game when I'm in Wisconsin in early Nov )

Comment

So, reportedly, there are no tickets available for Saturday's exhibition game?

Comment

That's hard to believe.
                          Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                            I was told that at the box office today

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                              That is true. But it being family weekend I would kinda expect it.
                              UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Have your Gopher fan friends been able to get over Holy Cross like I got over Niagara and RIT?
                                It's hard to make fun of their embarrassment of riches. When Im out there, it's like being a Sox fan pre-2004, living in NYC. You have to both conceal your envy and keep the woofing to a minimum, lest ye make a fool of yourself.

We need some **** hardware, and soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X