Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Dick Umile!!!!!

Originally posted by Umileated View Post
    Who was the former player that NESN had as a talking head last season? I recall he was coaching prep hockey, and we all speculated as to his aptitude.
    Was that Josh Ciocco?

Comment

Even though its been several years since he played at UNH, the "joshsniffing" continues...
      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

One thing "we" do not need is a hand picked (by Umile) replacement. One other thing "we" do not need is a former player .... although I could get almost excited by someone like Krog. Give me brains and hockey experience over coaching experience .... not to speak of connections with the world of British Columbia hockey.
        But then who knows about these things ................

Comment

Originally posted by skyraider0609 View Post
          Alright, here's a question just for entertainment value only. Assuming that someday Richard decides to retire and go play golf with Jack Parker, spend time with his grand kids, travel, or whatever, who would you like to see take over the role of head coach? Someone associated with the program right now? Tortorella? Borek? Or someone that brings in new blood. Maybe a former UNH player? Any thoughts? It's fantasy coach hiring so let 'er rip....

I know this is nuts because he'd take a big paycut I'm sure and he's got a great gig already, but one Andy Brickley would look great behind the bench at the Whitt. Like I said, this is from the land of unicorns and candy rainbows, so let yourself float on a cotton candy cloud and put forth. Discuss....
          I'd love to see Pat Foley come back.
          UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Josh Ciocco

Comment

Jack Edwards.
              Hit Somebody!

Comment

Tom Caron.

Comment

Brown 4 Quinnipiac 0 doesn't impress me. Still in the pre-tadpole stage as underachievers. Watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by snively View Post
                    Brown 4 Quinnipiac 0 doesn't impress me. Still in the pre-tadpole stage as underachievers. Watch and learn.
                    Dont forget Brown has a pair of former Cats behind the bench, so lets give Souza and White some credit...

Could we see a Quinnipiac-UNH Regional final next week?
                    UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Re: Fire Dick Umile!!!!!

No problem with Brown winning per se -- good for them. The Quinnipiac folks on their own thread say they clearly mailed it in today.

Happily, if you look at the crowd shots, no-one saw it.

Comment

Would be an interesting bracket with QU facing BU and UNH matched up against DU.

UNH moves up to 7th all alone by sitting out the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                          Dont forget Brown has a pair of former Cats behind the bench, so lets give Souza and White some credit...

Could we see a Quinnipiac-UNH Regional final next week?
                          If we do maybe Souza and White could be behind the bench for a day
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Counterintuitive but we'll take it, right?
                            Last edited by e.cat; 03-23-2013, 08:53 AM. Reason: spelling
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Umileated View Post
                              Jack Edwards.
                              Never played hockey
                              Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Would be an interesting bracket with QU facing BU and UNH matched up against DU.

We could get Niagara. Let's hope not.
                                The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

Working...
                                X