Fire Dick Umile!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Dick Umile!!!!!

Will this thread still be up if UNH wins tonight? Curious...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Will this thread still be up if UNH wins tonight? Curious...
      Of course it will be. It is an annual tradition.

Comment

WHY DIDN'T HE USE HIS TIMEOUT!?!?!?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

prevoius thread mentioned umile was 0-99 in must win games .... well its now official 0-100.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            WHY DIDN'T HE USE HIS TIMEOUT!?!?!?!?!

Why bother? Umile doesn't even talk to the players during a timeout.

Comment

If anyone is wondering if this was a choke or not, I'm prepared to make a ruling. UNH was the lower seed in this series but the higher PWR team so... It's another Umile choke.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by carmine scarpaglia View Post
                if anyone is wondering if this was a choke or not, i'm prepared to make a ruling. Unh was the lower seed in this series but the higher pwr team so... It's another umile choke.
                lmao

Comment

Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
                  Of course it will be. It is an annual tradition.
                  ....and very well earned .... even earned beyond any doubt .... cannot even be erased by the apologists.

Comment

Originally posted by sonar View Post
                    ....and very well earned .... even earned beyond any doubt .... cannot even be erased by the apologists.
                    Congratulations to dick umile for keeping a perfect record of never winning anything when the pressure is on. We can all look forward to the one and done's in Manchester if they don't fall too fair in pair wise Thanks for your great record Dick! Do you even know the players names? You seldom seem to even talk to them? What's up with that. I believe you have no idea on how to relate and motivate.

Please do all UNH fans a favor and retire and take that stiff Marty $$ with you.

Another year of ground hockey with the same script repeating itself over and over again.

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by huesie View Post
                      Congratulations to dick umile for keeping a perfect record of never winning anything when the pressure is on. We can all look forward to the one and done's in Manchester if they don't fall too fair in pair wise Thanks for your great record Dick! Do you even know the players names? You seldom seem to even talk to them? What's up with that. I believe you have no idea on how to relate and motivate.

Please do all UNH fans a favor and retire and take that stiff Marty $$ with you.

Another year of ground hockey with the same script repeating itself over and over again.

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
                      your forgeting something , most of the time they back there way into the ncaa's. ..

Comment

you guys are getting too excited!!
                        y'all realize you have yet another loss to enjoy before the year and out!

don't shoot your load just yet
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          you guys are getting too excited!!
                          y'all realize you have yet another loss to enjoy before the year and out!

don't shoot your load just yet
                          Maybe we will get lucky and draw Niagara or RIT. Oh wait that didn't work out so well

The good shipping Umile has just joined Carnival cruise lines. Our motto is we crap whenever pressure mounts
                          Last edited by huesie; 03-17-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=huesie;5676252]Congratulations to dick umile for keeping a perfect record of never winning anything when the pressure is on. We can all look forward to the one and done's in Manchester QUOTE]

Assuming a lot here aren't you.....PC could be the other HE team in

Comment

[QUOTE=satyking;5676341]
                              Congratulations to dick umile for keeping a perfect record of never winning anything when the pressure is on. We can all look forward to the one and done's in Manchester QUOTE]

If you read earlier post you would have seen that I stated if they didn't fall to far in pair wise! Nothing against PC

Comment

[QUOTE=satyking;5676341]
                                Congratulations to dick umile for keeping a perfect record of never winning anything when the pressure is on. We can all look forward to the one and done's in Manchester QUOTE]

unfortunately , or fortunately unh is a lock for a brief appearance in manchester , currently solid at 8 th in power ..... they should be 25 th , flawed system . since xmas , guessing but there like 8 -9 -5 ..... they shouldnt even be a tuc .... but with all this banter , they will probably win one game than we will get sucked in for disapointment , oh well......

Comment

Working...
                                X