No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Only 2 1/2 days to get your picks in on Round 2 of the ECAC Pick The Playoffs : http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Playoffs-2013
    You have until 7PM Friday.
    What does that have to do with recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
      Only 2 1/2 days to get your picks in on Round 2 of the ECAC Pick The Playoffs : http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Playoffs-2013
      You have until 7PM Friday.
      Is this for the BCHL playoffs? I pick Alberni Valley over Nanaimo.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        What does that have to do with recruits?
        See post 77.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Which guys are you referring to ? I don't wanna watch Doc D's no-check league games.....
          True, we only recruit Slovaks -- no Czechs.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Which guys are you referring to ? I don't wanna watch Doc D's no-check league games.....
            Speaking of which-and i know this is non recruit related-a few months ago my cat's Veterinarian checked my Ophthalmologist(who did my eye surgery) and broke his right femur. And this is a non checking league! I played in it full time until I turned 55-and then occassionally until age 60. But either it was getting too rough or i just got too old.

Now back to recruits-RB has Reno loisted as coming next year to Troy-are we sure of that? I have some information that does not seem to fit that.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I see what you did there... assuming you're replacing USHL with state
              To be honest I still believe that too many captains isn't good, but it's working now.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Speaking of which-and i know this is non recruit related-a few months ago my cat's Veterinarian checked my Ophthalmologist(who did my eye surgery) and broke his right femur. And this is a non checking league! I played in it full time until I turned 55-and then occassionally until age 60. But either it was getting too rough or i just got too old.

Now back to recruits-RB has Reno loisted as coming next year to Troy-are we sure of that? I have some information that does not seem to fit that.
                Reno signed a LOI, and someone stated taht those are only valid for one year. Also Heisenberg told me it was. It could be wrong.

Whose right femur broke, the vet or the ophthalmologist? (Never mind -- it is of topic, unless we are recruiting the cat. )
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hrbrendan View Post
                  Not sure if it is of interest to you guys, but if you have a membership to hockeystreams.com im pretty sure you can watch just about every game these guys play online.
                  The probem is that I am usually asleep, and my internet connection is always flaky after it rains, which it has.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jimmy Devito getting his game ready for when he arrives......(from blackandblueblog) In the first period, with about 8 minutes remaining, it appeared that Lincoln would take an early 1-0 lead thanks to a goal from Jimmy DeVito. However, after the goal was initially called as good, it was later ruled that Fargo goaltender Brendan Jensen was interfered with. DeVito's goal was disallowed and the score remained at 0-0.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

As happy as I am that they are committed to RPI, I'm more interested in seeing kids who are not yet committed..... But I suppose that if our committed kids are bringing undecideds with them, then its all good....
                      ...like last year when Chris Bradley brought one of his Youngstown team mates (Soren Jonnzon...chose Q-Pac).
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        Jimmy Devito getting his game ready for when he arrives......(from blackandblueblog) In the first period, with about 8 minutes remaining, it appeared that Lincoln would take an early 1-0 lead thanks to a goal from Jimmy DeVito. However, after the goal was initially called as good, it was later ruled that Fargo goaltender Brendan Jensen was interfered with. DeVito's goal was disallowed and the score remained at 0-0.
                        Getting goals disallowed is getting his game ready?

I am looking forward to seeing hom JD does next year, but I suspect that he won't play regularly as a freshman, or probably as a soph either. There is just too much returning talent at forward the next two years, but we do seem to need all the depth that we have.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          ...like last year when Chris Bradley brought one of his Youngstown team mates (Soren Jonnzon...chose Q-Pac).
                          You have a good memory.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            To be honest I still believe that too many captains isn't good, but it's working now.
                            Same here. If anything, more captains means a bigger test for Coach Appert, and at least based upon this year's happenings, he's seemed to answer the call. How many of these kids have extra letters on the front of the jersey?

Comment

Still looking for Fornaris' fianl stats if anyone subscribes to USHR.

Also, SHA's season has ended, so if anyone has any source for Manley's final stats, it is appreciated. (Maybe he'll be at the HFH this weekend, and someone can ask. )
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Same here. If anything, more captains means a bigger test for Coach Appert, and at least based upon this year's happenings, he's seemed to answer the call. How many of these kids have extra letters on the front of the jersey?
                                All except one just have three - R, P, and I. Seriously, players who get letters are most often the better players, so it is a good idea from that point of view.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X