No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Wow! you don't often get such straight Q/A's, I like it............ He also mentioned there was some pressure from the coach of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he is committed to play his hockey at for the 2014-15 season, to play in Green Bay before leaving for college. - See more at: http://www.avtimes.net/tironese-loug....wRFKbPNO.dpuf
    Pretty hard ball stance (the ultimatum) Alberni took with their captain and AC...I guess I can understand it -- like everyone else they're sick of having their guys poached from the U.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Pretty hard ball stance (the ultimatum) Alberni took with their captain and AC...I guess I can understand it -- like everyone else they're sick of having their guys poached from the U.
      It's really not much different from when the Canadian major junior leagues poach from colleges.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-08-2013, 12:14 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        It's really not much different from when the Canadian major junior leagues poach from colleges.
        It's not personal, it's business.
        Here we come!

Comment

They've (herbst20) actually started a Thread on the Tironese/Lough article on the Finish Your Check site.....http://finishyourcheck.com/topic/764...to-play-in-gb/
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

They've (herbst20) actually started a Thread on the Tironese/Lough article on the Finish Your Check site.....http://finishyourcheck.com/topic/764...to-play-in-gb/
            There is also one on the BCHL message board http://www.network54.com/Forum/14692.../Ouch%21%21%21.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yes I started a thread at FYC to draw up conversation. Yes you hear about this sort of pressure from various coaches but this is the first I have seen a player go public with it. A weird situation no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                Yes I started a thread at FYC to draw up conversation. Yes you hear about this sort of pressure from various coaches but this is the first I have seen a player go public with it. A weird situation no doubt.
                Are you able to explain the situation about whether or not Evan Tironese was at the GB camp? I recall that we did not find him on any of the rosters when camp was held. You may have also posted that. Yet in that article he talks about going to GB's camp.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Are you able to explain the situation about whether or not Evan Tironese was at the GB camp? I recall that we did not find him on any of the rosters when camp was held. You may have also posted that. Yet in that article he talks about going to GB's camp.
                  From what one of my sources in GB said, Tironese was at GB camp but did not participate. He said the rumor around Green Bay is that Evan and Lough were a package deal. To get one you had to take both.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                    From what one of my sources in GB said, Tironese was at GB camp but did not participate. He said the rumor around Green Bay is that Evan and Lough were a package deal. To get one you had to take both.
                    Thanks. That seems weird.

It will be interesting when we play SLU in 2014-15 and they play against each other.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

With Evan Tironese apparently not at Green Bay's camp, I wonder whom SA went to Milwaukee to scout.
                      ....maybe now we know why SA went to Milwaukee?
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

....maybe now we know why SA went to Milwaukee?
                        Yes. Of course that was what we thought originally.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Alberni Valley blog article about Tironese and Lough going to Green Bay http://hammersdogs.blogspot.com/2013...-tironese.html.

Ignore the picture of Harry Z.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Alberni Valley blog article about Tironese and Lough going to Green Bay http://hammersdogs.blogspot.com/2013...-tironese.html.

Ignore the picture of Harry Z.
                            Long as it isn't a video I don't mind looking at it
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Long as it isn't a video I don't mind looking at it
                              But others might have different opinions.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Guessing that the USHL Fall Classic contains the first exhibition games for Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Omaha, and Green Bay.

Code:
                                 # Name                Ps commitm. Team (League)                   Year  DOB      Ht    Wt  Hometown             Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
                                 ? Carlos Fornaris      C 02/13/13 Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL) 2014  02/07/95 5'09" 150 Miami, FL             0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/14/13
                                10 Carlos Fornaris      C 02/13/13 Northfield Mt. Hermon (NEDI)    2014  02/07/95 5'09" 150 Miami, FL             0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                                26 Charles Manley      LD 12/19/11 Waterloo Black Hawks (USHL)     2014  07/16/96 5'09" 155 Orchard Park, NY      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/13
                                27 Drew Melanson #*    LW 01/28/11 Omaha Lancers (USHL)            2014  01/10/95 5'10" 160 Paramus, NJ           0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/13
                                23 Meirs Moore          D 05/20/13 Sioux City Musketeers (USHL)    2014  12/04/94 5'08" 172 Duluth, MN            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/06/13
                                77 Michael Prapavessis LD 02/02/13 Toronto Lakeshore Patriots(OJHL)14/15 01/07/96 6'01" 170 Oakville, ON          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/21/13
                                15?Evan Tironese       LW 05/01/12 Green Bay Gamblers (USHL)       2014  08/02/95 5'09" 163 Qualicum Beach, BC    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/14/13

Women
                                 ? Shayna Tomlinson     F 04/08/13 St Pauls School                 2014  xx/xx/95 x'xx" xxx Wolfeboro, NH         0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                                 ?                                 Assabet Valley U19                                                             0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                                                                                                                            total                 0- 0- 0-  0-  0

* In the RPI directory
                                # Known to have signed Letter of Intent
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X