No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

If his career resembles Healy's I think we will be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
      If his career resembles Healy's I think we will be very happy.
      Absolutely.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Absolutely.
        Me too, although I would prefer Healey's career.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          You can't tell the difference between talking about a tweet made by a coach talking about a recruiting trip, and talking about a tweet by a kid going to the gym?

Let me give you a big hint: only one of them is tweeting for the fans.
          No doubt there is a difference, but in both cases they are public posts.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Meirs Moore on Team Red @ Sioux City Camp. Maybe he's grown a bit?.....listed at 5'10" 187. Hope you're able to open the link (3rd in from left)..... http://finishyourcheck.com/topic/75765-sioux-city-camp/
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              Meirs Moore on Team Red @ Sioux City Camp. Maybe he's grown a bit?.....listed at 5'10" 187. Hope you're able to open the link (3rd in from left)..... http://finishyourcheck.com/topic/75765-sioux-city-camp/
              As you said before I would need to get a password.

There was a discussion on one of the links that was posted when he committed to RPI that he says that he is 5'10"", but he isn't. OTOH, he could have grown.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

With Evan Tironese apparently not at Green Bay's camp, I wonder whom SA went to Milwaukee to scout.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Meirs Moore with Team Red's lone goal this afternoon (3-1 loss).......SiouxCity Musketeers ‏@Musketeerhockey 1h
                  Meirs @MeirsyMan Moore (unassisted) wipes the goose egg off the board for Red. They still trail 2-1. #Musketeers #maincamp
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Meirs Moore with Team Red's lone goal this afternoon (3-1 loss).......SiouxCity Musketeers ‏@Musketeerhockey 1h
                    Meirs @MeirsyMan Moore (unassisted) wipes the goose egg off the board for Red. They still trail 2-1. #Musketeers #maincamp
                    Good to see that he is producing offense which is his forte, since he didn't in his stay in the USHL last season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No new info, but the local paper actually posted an article on Sioux City's camp: http://siouxcityjournal.com/sports/h...dfe962686.html

Meirs Moore scored an unassisted goal for Red (1-1) in the second half.
                      Edit: There have been several articles, but no other mentions of Moore.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-24-2013, 12:22 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

At least from twitter account that follows games https://twitter.com/Musketeerhockey, Meirs Moore did not score any additional points at the Sioux City camp. According to that account the SC team won't be named for at least a week, but Moore's own twitter account https://twitter.com/MeirsyMan indicates that he will be playing at SC "Sioux City Musketeers of the USHL"
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          No doubt there is a difference, but in both cases they are public posts.
                          Ralph, you really don't understand social media if this is your defense.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            Ralph, you really don't understand social media if this is your defense.
                            That's probably true. At least I now know the difference between a tweet and a twitt.

I'll try not to post things that seem a bit personal, but ...

I assume that you had no problem with my posting "Sioux City Musketeers of the USHL" in post #791.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-25-2013, 05:40 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but if any bystander (read: non-hacker) is able to read something without having to request permission from the posting party, it seems public to me. Whether someone who does not personally know the poster shows interest in what the poster types or places what the poster types under scrutiny is completely a different story. Why else would many people under potentially watchful eye make their personal accounts private?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Maybe it's just me, but if any bystander (read: non-hacker) is able to read something without having to request permission from the posting party, it seems public to me. Whether someone who does not personally know the poster shows interest in what the poster types or places what the poster types under scrutiny is completely a different story. Why else would many people under potentially watchful eye make their personal accounts private?
                                I guess that you don't understand social media either because that was exactly what I said.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X