Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

    Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Evan Tirones just drafted by GB in the USHL Draft....taken in 1st Rd. #10.
    Interesting... Side trip around the time of the Mariucci, anyone?

    Comment


    • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

      Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Evan Tirones just drafted by GB in the USHL Draft....taken in 1st Rd. #10.
      That surprises me a lot. I figured that he would stay in Alberni, but as a first round selection, they probably already have spoken with him.
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        That surprises me a lot. I figured that he would stay in Alberni, but as a first round selection, they probably already have spoken with him.
        I thought the same thing Ralph. Maybe the same thought process as with Jake Wood....who chose the USHL over Vernon in the BCHL.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

        Comment


        • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

          Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          I thought the same thing Ralph. Maybe the same thought process as with Jake Wood....who chose the USHL over Vernon in the BCHL.
          In Wood's case he had to go somewhere since he had graduated from the Gunnery. I am sure that Alberni Valley wants him back.
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

            This has disappeared again.

            Code:
             # Name                Ps commitm. Team (League)                   Year  DOB      Ht    Wt  Hometown             Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
            23 Riley Bourbonnais * LC 09/18/11 Cedar Rapids RoughRiders (USHL) 2013  08/08/93 5'10" 190 Rochester, NY        17- 7- 9- 16-  8 traded
            23                                 Sioux City Musketeers (USHL)                                                  16- 9- 6- 15- 26 traded
            14                                 Lincoln Stars (USHL)                                                          30- 9- 9- 18- 12
                                                                                                        playoffs              3- 0- 3-  2-  2
                                                                                                        total                66-25-27- 52- 48
            20 Jimmy DeVito *      RW 01/10/12 Lincoln Stars (USHL)            2013  04/02/94 5'10" 165 Bloomingdale, IL     57- 6-14- 20-113
                                                                                                        playoffs              5- 0- 0-  0-  2
                                                                                                        total                62- 6-14- 20-115
             ? Carlos Fornaris      C 02/13/13 Springfield Rifles U18 (Mass18) 2014  02/07/95 5'09" 150 Miami, FL            10- 5- 4-  9-  4
            10                                 Northfield Mt. Hermon (NEDI)                                                  27- 8-24- 32-  x
                                                                                                        total                37-13-28- 41-  x
            22 Charles Manley      LD 12/19/11 Selects Hockey Academy (USEHL)  2014  07/16/96 5'09" 155 Orchard Park, NY      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 no stats
            26                                 Waterloo Black Hawks (USHL)                                                    4- 0- 2-  2-  2
            27 Drew Melanson #*    LW 01/28/11 Omaha Lancers (USHL)            2013  01/10/95 5'10" 160 Paramus, NJ          61-13-16- 29-  4
            27?Michael Prapavessis LD 02/02/13 Mississauga Rebels Midget Major 14/15 01/07/96 6'01" 170 Oakville, ON          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 promoted, no stats
            77                                 Toronto Lakeshore Patriots(OJHL)                                              25- 2- 9- 11-  2
                                                                                                        playoffs              6- 0- 3-  3-  2
                                                                                                        total                31- 2-12- 14-  4
             5 Parker Reno #*      RD 11/12/12 Edina H.S.(Lake Conf)           2013  01/20/95 6'01" 195 Edina, MN            25- 1-17- 18- 22
                                                                                                        sectionals            3- 1- 1-  2-  0
                                                                                                        state tourney         3- 0- 3-  3-  0
            13                                 Lincoln Stars (USHL)                                                           2- 0- 0-  0-  0 
                                                                                                        total                33- 2-21- 23- 22
            15 Evan Tironese       LW 05/01/12 Alberni Valley Bulldogs (BCHL)  2014  08/02/95 5'09" 163 Qualicum Beach, BC   51-19-38- 57- 62
                                                                                                        playoffs             14- 4- 8- 12- 26
                                                                                                        total                65-23-46- 69- 88
            26 Jake Wood #* @      LW 01/10/11 Lincoln Stars (USHL)            2013  08/06/93 5'07" 160 Georgetown, ON       60-11-15- 26-151
                                                                                                        playoffs              4- 0- 0-  0-  4
                                                                                                        total                64-11-15- 28-155
             1 Jake Soffer *        G 02/12/13 Boston Bandits (EJHL)           2013  12/17/92 6'01" 165 Potomac, MD      43- 9-14-2-3.17-.909
                                                                                                        playoffs          3- 0- 0-0-x.xx-.xxx 
                                                                                                        total            46- 9-14-2-3.16-.909
            Women
            11 Hannah Behounek #*   D 06/01/12 Minnetonka H.S. (Lake Conf)     2013  xx/xx/9x x'xx" xxx Minnetonka, MN       25- 5- 4-  9-  8
                                                                                                        sectionals            3- 1- 1-  2-  2
                                                                                                        state tourney         3- 2- 0-  2-  2
                                                                                                        total                31- 8- 5- 13- 12
            15 Laura Horwood *      F 11/29/12 Durham West Lightning (PWHL)    2013  05/20/95 5'06" 135 Belleville, ON       38-19-15- 34- 22
                                                                                                        playoffs              7- 2- 3-  5-  2
                                                                                                        nonleague games      18-12-12- 24-  x
                                                                                                        total                61-33-30- 63-  x
            15                                 Ontario Team Blue                                                              5- 0- 1-  1-  0 
            13 Katie Rooney *       F 08/05/12 Buffalo H.S. (Mississippi 8)    2013  xx/xx/9x x'xx" xxx Buffalo, MN          25-37-26- 63- 12
                                                                                                        sectionals            2- 1- 2-  3-  0 
                                                                                                        total                27-38-28- 66- 12
             ? Shayna Tomlinson     F 04/08/13 St Pauls School                 2014  xx/xx/95 x'xx" xxx Wolfeboro, NH         0- 0- 0-  0-  0
             ?                                 Assabet Valley U19                                                             0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                                                                                                        total                 0- 0- 0-  0-  0
            
            * In the RPI directory
            # Known to have signed Letter of Intent
            @ It is known that Jake Wood did not play in one game which in the stats he is listed as playing in.
            sigpic

            Let's Go 'Tute!

            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

            2012 Poser Of The Year

            Comment


            • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

              https://***********/GamblersHockey/s...78974982606849

              With the 10th pick overall in Phase 2 of the 2013 USHL Draft the Gamblers select... Evan Tironese...Center... Qualicum Beach, B.C.
              https://***********/USHL/status/331879086135861248

              With the 10th pick, @GamblersHockey take forward Evan Tironese from Qualicum Beach, B.C. #USHLDraft
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-07-2013, 05:35 PM.
              sigpic

              Let's Go 'Tute!

              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

              2012 Poser Of The Year

              Comment


              • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                Carlos Fornaris goes in the 12th Rd. to Cedar Rapids.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                Comment


                • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                  there's a shocker, Gavin Stoick, a highly recruited D-man who played little for Cornell last year was just drafted by GB in the 14th Rd. Guess he left Cornell.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                  Comment


                  • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    That surprises me a lot. I figured that he would stay in Alberni, but as a first round selection, they probably already have spoken with him.
                    Wait, this was the first round of the secondary phase. I forgot what that means.
                    sigpic

                    Let's Go 'Tute!

                    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                    2012 Poser Of The Year

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                      Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Carlos Fornaris goes in the 12th Rd. to Cedar Rapids.
                      Good for him.
                      sigpic

                      Let's Go 'Tute!

                      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                      2012 Poser Of The Year

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Wait, this was the first round of the secondary phase. I forgot what that means.
                        The first step in the two-part draft process will be the 2013 USHL Draft: Phase 1 which will take place on Monday, May 6th beginning at 6:00 PM (CDT), and will be broadcast live and free via FASTHockey, the USHL’s exclusive digital video network. Formerly referred to as the “USHL Futures Draft”, the USHL Draft: Phase 1 will consist of eight (8) rounds as USHL teams select players from the 1997 birth year. This single-age portion of the USHL Draft allows teams to choose players who are traditionally not ready to play in the USHL the following season, but will continue to develop at lower levels of hockey in preparation for USHL play in future seasons. While not yet USHL full-timers, a number of those players will see game action in the coming season. http://www.ushl.com/news.php?news_id=1764
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                          Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          The first step in the two-part draft process will be the 2013 USHL Draft: Phase 1 which will take place on Monday, May 6th beginning at 6:00 PM (CDT), and will be broadcast live and free via FASTHockey, the USHL’s exclusive digital video network. Formerly referred to as the “USHL Futures Draft”, the USHL Draft: Phase 1 will consist of eight (8) rounds as USHL teams select players from the 1997 birth year. This single-age portion of the USHL Draft allows teams to choose players who are traditionally not ready to play in the USHL the following season, but will continue to develop at lower levels of hockey in preparation for USHL play in future seasons. While not yet USHL full-timers, a number of those players will see game action in the coming season. http://www.ushl.com/news.php?news_id=1764
                          And Phase 2 is for older players. Got it. IIRC, they didn't always do them the same time of the year.
                          sigpic

                          Let's Go 'Tute!

                          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                          2012 Poser Of The Year

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            Carlos Fornaris goes in the 12th Rd. to Cedar Rapids.
                            Maybe I can participate in this thread again! I will be at camp at the end of the month.

                            Yes it was me who mentioned Kuster in here. Committed to St Cloud for 2015.

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                              Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
                              Maybe I can participate in this thread again! I will be at camp at the end of the month.

                              Yes it was me who mentioned Kuster in here. Committed to St Cloud for 2015.
                              I was trying to get a read on whether he was likely to be interested in going to the USHL. The only thing that I found was a retweet of a congratulatory tweet https://***********/CarlosFornaris.
                              sigpic

                              Let's Go 'Tute!

                              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                              2012 Poser Of The Year

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part III)

                                I just noticed that besides for ET, Green Bay also drafted his linemate and SLU recruit Ryan Lough. I wonder if that is significant.
                                sigpic

                                Let's Go 'Tute!

                                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                                2012 Poser Of The Year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X