2013-14 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 Schedules Thread

Since WMU is playing the GLI again, Denver has 2 games still available. Do you think they could put together a last minute trip with Maine, now that Jim-may's the new coach?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Fair enough. Now it's just a question of who the fourth team is. I'll have to check the date in question to see who isn't full yet. I would assume it's a western team, but you never know.
      Fourth team is Mercyhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
        Fourth team is Mercyhurst.
        And, just to make sure I'm not in the middle of a mind****, the host is the Gophers, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Only a few games from each team would. Remember, not all three games (or six in NC play) can be on BTN at once.
          The current plan is to have all 60 conference games on the network, so the long tradition of having strict Fr-Sa games is going to no longer be in play.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Fair enough. Now it's just a question of who the fourth team is. I'll have to check the date in question to see who isn't full yet. I would assume it's a western team, but you never know.
            Mercyhurst
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmb5 View Post
              The current plan is to have all 60 conference games on the network, so the long tradition of having strict Fr-Sa games is going to no longer be in play.
              Bummer for the season ticket holders.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                And, just to make sure I'm not in the middle of a mind****, the host is the Gophers, yes?
                Yes, though I wonder if it will be at the X like last time or at mariucci...

Comment

• Originally posted by mmb5 View Post
                  Sounds like a lot of Thursday Friday sets to avoid football and basketball. Welp, dug your own grave as it were
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    Sounds like a lot of Thursday Friday sets to avoid football and basketball. Welp, dug your own grave as it were
                    I thought the Big Ten cared about academics? Forcing athletes to miss more class time than necessary to get more games on TV seems wrong for an academic institution...
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
                      Sunday afternoons and Mondays, too. Big Ten Basketball RARELY plays on a Monday, and usually the early Sunday game is on CBS.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I don't yet know the dates but I know SLU has Maine and Northeastern at home, home and home with Vermont, road at UND, Ferris and RIT
                        9/11/01 - Stewie & Pelch, you are missed by the SLU Family.
                        1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001, we want More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got 6, Want More View Post
                          I don't yet know the dates but I know SLU has Maine and Northeastern at home, home and home with Vermont, road at UND, Ferris and RIT
                          OK, that's 10, obviously we know 11 is the third game with the bitter rival, how about #12?

Comment

NMU has a guess on the Wisconsin series: http://www.miningjournal.net/page/bl...-schedule.html

Comment

Stumbled upon a Holy Cross schedule: http://www.goholycross.com/sports/m-...13-14/schedule
                              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010
                              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                                Stumbled upon a Holy Cross schedule: http://www.goholycross.com/sports/m-...13-14/schedule
                                Sweetness! I'll put it in this afternoon, assuming burgie12 doesn't beat me to it.

BTW, is that the only complete schedule for AHA you have? I'm not able to view Google Docs from here.

Comment

Working...
                                X