Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine @ New Hampshire

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
    It was $954 for the fiscal year of 2013, and the students are fighting to have this reduced (see link to article):
    http://www.tnhonline.com/student-sen...7#.UTdOPTCR-Tk
    As a current student at UNH the fee we or should I say Parents are paying is absurd. No student at UNH can get their money's worth even if they attended all the ticketed athletic events. The money from this fee is also going to fund the scholarship for these athletes. My family is paying not only for my education but others, if that makes any sense. Since UNH doesnt have the football programs like, Notre Dame, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, to actually fund their athletic department, UNH has to find other ways to fund their athletic department and the 13,000 students are the ones who have to pay for it.

Comment

If memory serves me right Ive heard BB played at the Verizon in recent years when UNH took the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
        Lance Armstrong has a past too, he's still a cheater.
        Tainted titles
        Only thing tainted around here is your brain
        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
          We won the league and HE tournament, you hired Timmay - We win...
          Big deal, and you didn't win anything.....as usual. And we gained a really nice guy as head coach. So everybody wins....and gets a trophy!!

Comment

I went to a footall game up at Maine a couple of years ago. Nice stadium and the big poster type pictures of former Maine players in the NFL is cool.
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
              So everybody wins....
              Except for you guys... At home...

Comment

Back to this weekend.

As a long-time UNH fan, it seems to me that the team loses an inordinate percentage of the "Senior Night" games that it plays. One would think that the team would be up for the game, and I haven't checked the stats, but it seems like we always put in a less-than-stellar performance and lose. It worries me that Saturday night is Senior Night.
                Go Cats
                Former HEA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by catsfan View Post
                  Back to this weekend.

As a long-time UNH fan, it seems to me that the team loses an inordinate percentage of the "Senior Night" games that it plays.
                  Well, that's because Senior Night is usually in March. And we know what happens to UNH when the calendar turns.

Nice to see you're still posting catsfan. I can still remember you buying us all a round at the Tin Palace a few years back!
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Timmay said on the news last night that since Christmas, Maine has one more win than UNH, I find that hard to believe?
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: Maine @ New Hampshire

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      Well, that's because Senior Night is usually in March. And we know what happens to UNH when the calendar turns.

Nice to see you're still posting catsfan. I can still remember you buying us all a round at the Tin Palace a few years back!
                      Yes, the good old days; the Tin Palace no longer exists, but if you go to Bellas next time BC is in Durham, I will buy your table another round.

Good to have committed fans around, even if they are always changing their name

Hope to see you (and your team) in Pittsburgh!
                      Go Cats
                      Former HEA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Timmay said on the news last night that since Christmas, Maine has one more win than UNH, I find that hard to believe?
                        What's your number? UNH has 7.
                        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Now thats one really, really, really, really relevant stat there Timmay doufus. Great job

And so, this is the way our illustrious coach thinks....un-friggin-believable
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                            What's your number? UNH has 7.
                            According to Timmay, 8. I haven't looked as the team has been underperforming no matter what the numbers say
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

According to Timmay, 8. I haven't looked as the team has been underperforming no matter what the numbers say
                              Since ascending to the top of the polls at the start of December UNH is 7-7-5, hard to believe they're in the position they are whether it's HE standings or PWR. Tomorrow night they'll be looking for the rare consecutive win. But I have faith, because Austin Block insists they are in pursuit of a national championship. Go team.
                              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by catsfan View Post
                                Back to this weekend.

As a long-time UNH fan, it seems to me that the team loses an inordinate percentage of the "Senior Night" games that it plays. One would think that the team would be up for the game, and I haven't checked the stats, but it seems like we always put in a less-than-stellar performance and lose. It worries me that Saturday night is Senior Night.
                                From last season:
                                "UNH Seniors Leave The Whitt As Winners"

Record for Senior Night over last 10 seasons:
                                4 Wins - 5 Loses - 1 Tie
                                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X