Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claver2010
    replied
    Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Someone's going to need to set up a new thread, but according to Heisenberg Matt Gaudreau is pushed back to 2014.

Leave a comment:

• BCHockeyfan
    replied
    Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

95 % chance he is not returning

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

I recently e-mailed tom peters about a couple things and part of it was about logue retiring. In his response, he did not refute it. Who knows...

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Any recent update? Last I heard he's retiring
    a cousin of mine knows him, not sure how well. He said he is not retiring so who knows? He worked with the goalies and now with Ayres it seems at least possible that it could have been planned this way....... there is duplication if he stays

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

Any recent update? Last I heard he's retiring

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

so is Logue retiring or is he not retiring?

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

so if the B's can win the cup Boston will have won either the Stanly Cup or the NCAA National Championship SIX years in a row

2008 BC
    2009 BU
    2010 BC
    2011 Bruins
    2012 BC
    2013 ???

Leave a comment:

• scoreboard
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

We weren't kidding when we told him he'd be working for us one day.
    Unlike you, however, he'll have a say in the direction and results of BC hockey.

Leave a comment:

• all bear
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Not sure why the full image isn't working but you can view it around the top of this google image search page.

Epic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+...w=1115&bih=538
    Ah nice....the good ole days.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Not sure why the full image isn't working but you can view it around the top of this google image search page.

Epic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+...w=1115&bih=538

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Someone's gotta have it. I'm not sure if it will even turn up on my old hard drives.

Leave a comment:

• all bear
    replied

Still waiting for the beachball picture of touchdown Mikey. Mav is truly disappointing me here.

Leave a comment:

• Aerman
    replied

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    Sorry if there was any confusion.
    Not a problem We're all just internet nutcases anyways

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

And I never said I would be disappointed in mottau if he chose uconn for the reasons you guys put forth. I just said I don't think it would have happened

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

No because I don't know anything about these candidates as coaches and I won't pretend to. It's not remotely comparable and you know it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X