Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Someone's gotta have it. I'm not sure if it will even turn up on my old hard drives.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Not sure why the full image isn't working but you can view it around the top of this google image search page.

Epic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+...w=1115&bih=538
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Not sure why the full image isn't working but you can view it around the top of this google image search page.

Epic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+...w=1115&bih=538
        Ah nice....the good ole days.
        sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

We weren't kidding when we told him he'd be working for us one day.
          Unlike you, however, he'll have a say in the direction and results of BC hockey.

Comment

so if the B's can win the cup Boston will have won either the Stanly Cup or the NCAA National Championship SIX years in a row

2008 BC
            2009 BU
            2010 BC
            2011 Bruins
            2012 BC
            2013 ???

Comment

so is Logue retiring or is he not retiring?

Comment

Any recent update? Last I heard he's retiring

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Any recent update? Last I heard he's retiring
                  a cousin of mine knows him, not sure how well. He said he is not retiring so who knows? He worked with the goalies and now with Ayres it seems at least possible that it could have been planned this way....... there is duplication if he stays

Comment

I recently e-mailed tom peters about a couple things and part of it was about logue retiring. In his response, he did not refute it. Who knows...

Comment

95 % chance he is not returning

Comment

Someone's going to need to set up a new thread, but according to Heisenberg Matt Gaudreau is pushed back to 2014.

Comment

Working...
                        X