Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    random thought, but with the increased non-conference schedule, one thing i'd love to see is an official "challenge" series of games between particular conferences. like college hoops does. prob won't happen, but i don't see why it couldn't be done over a weekend at the beginning of the year.
    agreed awesome idea

i guess it would be vs. b1g? i would love to see minny have to travel to merrimack

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      agreed awesome idea

i guess it would be vs. b1g? i would love to see minny have to travel to merrimack
      What 6 Hockey East teams would not play in the challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        HE/ECAC challenge would be a decent fit. Both will have 12 teams. Not as much travel outside of ND. Base it on order of finish from previous season 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and so on. HE host one year, ECAC the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          The crappy ones
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            The crappy ones
            So no BU.
            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
              So no BU.
              If they finish in the bottom 6, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                So no BU.
                Nothing out here but 4 points!
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Nothing out here but 4 points!
                  Eh, so they came home with 2. Big whoop

Comment

Pretty big collision between Gryba and Orpik just now. Gryba got the worst of it as he was slow to get up and gingerly went to the bench.

Comment

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4ajNs8xO0#!

BC is hosting Army the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend.

More sunday games

Comment

i'm so sick of the sunday games. they suck in general but are just awful during the nfl season. unless i'm watching wisconsin, minnesota, michigan or north dakota come in for a non-conference tilt, i'm probably not going in. lots of respect for Army, but i'm watching the nfl that day.
                        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

anyone want my tickets for this Sunday game? Are you effing kidding me again? During football season I will go to a Sunday game if it's vs BU . Period

Comment

Guys... those reasons are pretty weak.

Here's a good reason... that's my anniversary weekend and we usually go away for 3 to 4 days. Then again, if 'away' this year is a Cape Cod golf weekend, I just might trek up for the game.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              anyone want my tickets for this Sunday game? Are you effing kidding me again? During football season I will go to a Sunday game if it's vs BU . Period
                              I don't even go to those. Sunday games are the suck

Comment

no home football game that saturday either, odd

also army is coming up the weekend before, would've been a nice doubleheader weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X