Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    gotta get this kid out in the world.....
    When I retire maybe I'll learn to play a few rounds but maybe I play too much hockey and subconsciously maybe I was thinking of my hockey bag ))
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      17 forwards and 9 defenseman on next year's roster? Are there any students at Boston College who won't be playing on the hockey team? I have a feeling BC will be a wagon next year.
      that would be nice after having to endure this past year of mediocrity

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        that would be nice after having to endure this past year of mediocrity
        Most schools can only dream of having a year like BC did and calling it "mediocre". Spoiled.
        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
          Most schools can only dream of having a year like BC did and calling it "mediocre". Spoiled.
          true but by Boston College standards it was indeed mediocre. You know that

Comment

Pat Mullane won Eagle of the Year! Men's hockey seniors have won it 4 of the last 5 years - Tommy Cross, Ben Smith & Brock Bradford as well as 5 times before that Greg Brown, David Emma, Mike Mottau, Brian Gionta & Ben Eaves.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
            HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
            HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
              Pat Mullane won Eagle of the Year! Men's hockey seniors have won it 4 of the last 5 years - Tommy Cross, Ben Smith & Brock Bradford as well as 5 times before that Greg Brown, David Emma, Mike Mottau, Brian Gionta & Ben Eaves.
              well deserved by Mullane and no surprise that hockey players have been winning it. There was certainly no competition from the men's bball team for that award when Skinner was the coach

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                well deserved by Mullane and no surprise that hockey players have been winning it. There was certainly no competition from the men's bball team for that award when Skinner was the coach
                Two players under Skinner did win it, Troy Bell and Craig Smith. http://www.bceagles.com/ot/bc-varsit...-the-year.html

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  Two players under Skinner did win it, Troy Bell and Craig Smith. http://www.bceagles.com/ot/bc-varsit...-the-year.html
                  it was a tongue in cheek comment..............not all of his players were bad apples but safe to say the basketball team had more than it's share. It seems like decades ago those players were at The Heights but that's what losing does

Comment

Per a few CT reporters on Twitter, UConn is in "final negotiations" with Cavanaugh to become head coach there.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Good for Cav he has certainly paid his dues.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        Per a few CT reporters on Twitter, UConn is in "final negotiations" with Cavanaugh to become head coach there.
                        Guy deserves a shot and UConn is the perfect place for him. A young, passionate leader who knows what it takes to establish a winning program. Glad someone finally recognized. If you ask Jim Logue, he's THE best recruiter and the most underrated coaching talent out there. Although if you ask Hoky, a 2 year old could do his job and win that many NCAA Championships. Let's see.....Jim Logue or Hoky? I'll go with Mr. Logue.

Good for Cav, wish nothing but the best, except in Conte of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                          Guy deserves a shot and UConn is the perfect place for him. A young, passionate leader who knows what it takes to establish a winning program. Glad someone finally recognized. If you ask Jim Logue, he's THE best recruiter and the most underrated coaching talent out there. Although if you ask Hoky, a 2 year old could do his job and win that many NCAA Championships. Let's see.....Jim Logue or Hoky? I'll go with Mr. Logue.

Good for Cav, wish nothing but the best, except in Conte of course.
                          Good for him. York would have the exact same number of natl championships no matter who was his assistants.
                          Logue is far to classy to say anything but and I am sure he also believes it. Berard did an amazing job last eyar and surprised he didnt get a shot. Gwoz priced himself out early

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            nice
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Early candidates to replace him? Will brown have a lot of say?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                Although if you ask Hoky, a 2 year old could do his job and win that many NCAA Championships.
                                For the record, it was his dog that's a helluva recruiter.

Congratulations to coach Cavs. Well deserved and I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavor.

All righty then... who we gonna replace him with?
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X